Mustafa Abdul Jalil
Mustafa Abdul Jalil (born 1952) is the Chairman of the National Transitional Council of Libya, and as such serves as head of state in Libya's caretaker government which was formed as a result of the 2011 Libyan civil war. He is also a spokesman for the city of Bayda.
- We will not accept any extremist ideology We are a Muslim people, for a moderate Islam, and will stay on this road.
- "In February that the new government would prepare for elections and they could be held in three months"
- "The extension was needed to help Libyans trying to control surplus weapons and to deal with Gaddafi loyalists."
- "We hope (Nato) will continue its campaign until at least the end of this year to serve us and neighbouring countries,"
- “We will announce a system for the security structure of the army and have established police and border guards in no more than 100 days,”