My Little Pony: The Princess Promenade
My Little Pony: The Princess Promenade is a 2006 film about Wysteria, a purple My Little Pony and her preparations for the Spring Promenade, which are interrupted when she unexpectedly becomes a princess.
- Directed by Vic Dal Chele.
- Okay, so let me get this straight. It's pretty dark, it's kinda scary and it really stinks. Ha ha...ha...they want me to follow them where?
- (gasps) I just had a squink! I think our little Spring Promenade just became the extra special Princess Promenade in honor of our very first princess - Princess Wysteria!
- (Explaining to the other ponies about where Wysteria and Pinkie Pie have gone) First...first a swoosh! Then, whoooaaa! Oh, and then...and then (makes an explosion sound). And then...oh, Zipzee went down after them to give 'em some light! Oh, she's so brave.
- Wysteria: (gasps) It's a...weee...it's an ugly thing! A horrible, disgraceful, disgraceful, horrible ugly thing...I can't even say it! Oh, no you don't! Not in my...uggh...(pulls on the large weed)...garden! (keeps pulling)
- Pinkie Pie: Wysteria! Minty is still having a little trouble figuring out what goes with green. And I just said...hey! Whatcha got there?
- Wysteria: Oh, Pinkie Pie! It's so horrible I can't even say the word.
- Pinkie Pie: It looks like a weed.
- Wysteria: No! (covers ears) I don't wanna hear it.
- (Zipzee talking to Pinkie Pie and Wysteria)
- Zipzee: ...I really don't - hey! What'cha got there?
- Pinkie Pie: (whispering) She doesn't want to hear it, but it's a weed.
- Zipzee: A WEED! Wow, and it's a beauty!
- (The ponies meet Spike in the cave)
- Wysteria: What are you doing here? Oh. Where are we?
- Spike: Under this lovely old drafty castle.
- Pinkie Pie: Really? Under our lovely old drafty castle?
- Spike: Your castle? Then you must be waiting for me to kiss you! (makes kissing motion) (stops) No, wait, that's the girl in the forest with the seven little guys.
- (Daffidazey lifts the hairdryer and reveals Spike's new hairdo)
- Daffidazey: My stars! That's more of a don't than a do. (sighs) Oh, what is wrong with me today?
- Spike: (points to Daffidazey's glasses around her neck) Might those have something to do with our "bad spike day"?
- Daffidazey: (chuckles and puts on glasses) Well, no wonder! You're not a pony! (laughs)
- Daffidazey: Wow. A princess in Ponyville! Well, how should I style her 'do? I mean, what did I do?
- Rainbow Dash: Darling, the same 'do you always do! She's still our Wysteria.
- Daffidazey: (shakes head) No. She's now our Princess Wysteria. I'm just saying, what should I do if she wants an awesome new 'do? If I do it wrong, I could be in big doo-doo!
- (Pinkie Pie and Minty are building a pink and green parade float. Wysteria, Spike and the Breezies arrive)
- Pinkie Pie: What do ya think? Have I captured it?
- Zipzee: Yes, and you might consider setting it free.
- Spike: I suppose that depends on what it is.
- Pinkie Pie: It's a pink balloon, of course!
- Zipzee: Of course! Interesting use of pink added to pink, and of course...there's all the pink.
- My Little Pony: The Princess Promenade quotes at the Internet Movie Database
- My Little Pony: The Princess Promenade at Rotten Tomatoes
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|