|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Oh okay, so we're definitely not just taking off clothes then, gotcha'.
- The door's locked! McGinty, you clever dog!
- If any teachers ask where Eric went, tell them that three grown-ups took him off the playground to teach him a lesson about sticking his finger in things.
- Looks like we've got a long night of cocaine ahead of us.
- Goodnight sweet hobo. May your bindle be heavy with treasures, but your heart be light with song.
- Decorative pillows? What is this, the White House?
- Paper plates? Are you expecting the pope?
- Frank! Sometimes I wish you didn't beat that cancer. I really do.
- There's something fishy going on down at the sardine factory! I think it's fish!
- Hey! Are you squeezing that bread? We had a deal! We had a deal you fucking animal! What the f...ah dude, did you fuck this bread? You fucked the shit out of this bread. You don't fuck bread. Every fucking thing!
- You remind me a little of me. You know what I'm going to call you from now on, "Little Me". I just came up with that right now.
- Paying you in advance, buddy!
- Kelly: [holding the ring] Where did you find this?
- Jason: It's a long story.
- Charlie: No, it's not. A stripper peed it into a toilet.
- Jason: Ah! Cinnamon sticks!
- Charlie: Ah! Chinese checkers!
- Duncan: Fuck! Yeah, that's right. I've been saying "fuck". Going in the backyard and trying it out.
- Duncan: Honestly, this is breaking and entering, okay? It's illegal.
- Jason: But, it's for justice, so it's legal again.