Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang
Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang (released in the United States and Canada as Nanny McPhee Returns) is a 2010 family film, it is a sequel to the 2005 film Nanny McPhee. It was adapted by Emma Thompson from Christianna Band's Nurse Matilda books. Thompson reprises her role as Nanny McPhee, and the film also stars Maggie Gyllenhaal, Ralph Fiennes, Rhys Ifan, Maggie Smith, Asa Butterfield, Bill Bailey and Katy Brand.
- Celia: Where are we?
- Cyril: We're in the land of poo. Duck poo, hen poo, cow poo, goat poo. Poo is as far as I can see.
- Blenkinsop: Here we are then. Out you get.
- Cyril: In fact, it's a British museum of poo.
- Celia: Have you gone completely insane, Blenkinsop? Mummy would never send me to a place like this. Take me home. [Shrieks as Vincent frightens her] You see?! They are savages. I refuse to leave the car!
- Cyril: Oh, put a sock in it, Cels! We've got no choice.
- Celia: Take me home right now!
- Cyril: And you know why we haven't got a choice too. So let's just stop pretending we're here because of bombs.
- Nanny McPhee: Leave it to me.
- Nanny McPhee: Good evening, Mrs. Green. I hear your children have been naughty.
- Megsie: Nanny McPhee, we need you!
- Nanny McPhee: I am Nanny McPhee. Small C, Big P.
- Cyril: Greetings, all covered-in-poo people. Do you speak English?
- Norman: You're early.
- Cyril: Yes, poo man. We've come from far away. Far. From the land of soap and indoor toilets.
- Norman: (Cyril has just indirectly shattered Mr. Green's jam jar) That's it. They die.
- Vincent: (Marching with a cricket bat) Death, death, and hurting!