Count Orlok 
- Blood! Your Precious Blood!
- Let us chat together a moment, my friend! There are still several hours until dawn, and I have the whole day to sleep.
- Is this your wife? What a lovely throat!
Dr. Van Helsing 
- Astonishing, isn't it, gentlemen? That plant is the Vampire of the vegetable kingdom.
- We will go no further, sir. Not for a fotune!.
- We will go no further. Here begins the land of phantoms.
Jonathan Harker/Thomas Hutter 
- [In the letter...] After my first night in this earth, I found two large bites on my neck From Mosquitoes? From Spiders? I don't know.
The Narrator 
- As the sun rose, Harker felt himself freed from the oppresions of the night.
- Wait, young man. You can't escape destiny by running away ...