Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (Hindi: - रब ने बना दी जोड़ी), [translation: A Match Made in Heaven] is a 2008 romantic comedy film made in India about. Shahrukh Khan stars in the film as mild-mannered office worker Surinder Sahni, whose love for beautiful, vivacious Taani Anushka Sharma, causes him to transform himself into the loud and fun-loving "Raj" to win her love.
- Yesterday, I saw her for the first time, and as I saw her, I immediately fell in love.
- Punjab Power, lighting up your life. (in on the phone)
- I don't know what love is. Until now, I've never had good luck and have fallen in love with any of the ladies. I don't even know any ladies, forget about, falling in love with one.
- Taani will have to fall in love with Suri, "I work for Punjab Power" only.
- Never say goodbye... Always say, we are traveling the love lane... down the road we will meet again.
- That the world's most beautiful girl be sitting on my backseat.
- Hello dear, Never fear, Raj is here.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|