Racing Stripes is a 2005 adventure/comedy movie, directed by Frederik Du Chau. It is similar in the style to the 1995 movie Babe, in that the protagonist is a talking animal who lives on a farm and succeeds at an activity not expected of his species. The movie was filmed in Pietermaritzburg and Nottingham Road, South Africa.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- [trailer only] My name's not Lightning, you fools! I'm Snoop Dogg!
- Well, like Katy Perry used to say, 'Let's go to Six Flags together.'
- Well, well, well, look at that poodle. (Whistles)
- Finally, some peace and quiet. Y'all go ahead. Bye-bye, now. I'll just stay here and watch California Gurls. You go girl, Perry.
- "Goose, let me talk to Stripes."
- Don't look back, leave it all on the track!
- Well, subdivide me and Kentucky fry me!
- This is Reggie Red Rooster with the farm report! In sports news, Goose the pelican dropped the motorcycle in the first round, then for good measure, taught the truck a lesson as well.
- [About Goose] Gentlemen, don't let the feathers fool ya, this dude's dangerous. He's a killin' machine disguised as idiot.
- [Flying over the Walsh farm] Would ya get a load 'a this dump?! Even old McDonald would'nt want this farm.
- [As he is attacking the motorcycle] Okasaka! Slap-a-face-a! Break-a-bones-a! Ha, he, ha, he, he, he, ha, he, ha, ha, ha, he!
- Sir Trenton: (referring to Stripes and Sandy) What have we got here? Beauty and the beast.
- Roughshod: Hey, plow-boy! You missed a spot.
- What is that dreadful child up to now?
- [to Channing] This is a racetrack, dear, not the petting zoo.
- Franny: Question time. What exactly are you?
- Stripes: I'm a zebra.
- Tucker: WHAT?! You said you want to be a racehorse, didn't you?
- Tucker: Kids these days. No control. Now back in my day-
- Franny: Oh, here we go with the ancient history lesson. Enough!
- Franny: Well would you look at that. He loves to run. It's in his heart! His heart makes him a hero!
- Tucker: Yeah, but that's still not enough.
- Franny: You could train him. Then it would be enough.
- Tucker: Yeah, but that's still not enough.
- Franny: Oh, go fix your hair.
- Tucker: I heard that.
- Sandy: Uh, did you ever consider of.....
- Stripes: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!
- Sandy: No! Come back! I just wannna..... talk to you.
- Sandy: Why don't you guys go choke on an apple?
- Pride: What? Nobody likes you too.
- Sandy: [Sobs] I'm ugly! Gwak! Gwak! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
- Tucker: Hey, pal. You ever try shutting up?
- Goose: You ever try swimmin’ in cement horseshoes? I’ve taken down punks bigger than you.
- Tucker: Yeah? What’d you do, talk ‘em to death?
- Goose: Hey, be careful, magazine-ripper, or someday somebody's gonna wake up with your head in their bed.
- Tucker: I shoulda guessed from the size of that pecker you'd be a big-mouth.
- Goose: Watch it magazine-ripper. I'd cut you off at the knees but it looks like somebody's beaten me to it.
- Tucker: Okay, okay! I'm sorry! I'm sorry.
- Goose: Yeah, yeah.
- Sir Trenton: They cannot be serious. This will not stand. I will not allow that beast to run in my competition.
- Pride: Please, Father, don’t interfere. I can win it fair and square.
- Sir Trenton: [scoffs] That’s not a risk I’m willing to take!
- Clara Dalrymple: Prince Phillip is so charming. He's going to marry Princess Aurora.
- Franny: Where are you running off to? You’ve got a big day tomorrow. You can't go.
- Stripes: I need to make things right with Sandy.
- Franny: Don't do it, Stripes! She's ugly like you!
- Stripes: [Sobs] You don't like me!
- Scuzz: Yeah, you know, I saw you and I was about to say to my brother Buzz: "I never seen a zebra before."
- Buzz: You dimwit! If we don't know about the white horse with black stripes, how come you said, "Zebra"?
- Channing: [About the flat tire on the truck] How long will it take to put on the spare?
- Nolan: Honey, that, that is the spare. What the.....
- Goose: The name's Goose.
- Tucker: Oh, a pelican named Goose, well my name's Tucker.
- Goose: TUCKER?! Your name is supposed to be, "Magazine-Ripper".
- Tucker: I don't rip magazines!
- Goose: Yes you do! I saw you rip Channing's People Magazine!
- Tucker: Oh, yeah. I'm a magazine-ripper. You can call me that nickname.
- Goose: I like calling you that.
- His stripes made him a loser. His heart said, "You cannot race!"
- Cheer for Snoop Dogg!
- Hayden Panettiere as Channing Walsh who loves Stripes more than his father
- Bruce Greenwood as Nolan Walsh who is heartbrokened because of Channing
- Wendie Malick as Clara Dalrymple who watches "Sleeping Beauty".
- Gary Bullock as John Cooper who admires Clara Dalrymple
- M. Emmet Walsh as Sheriff Woodzie
- Thandi Puren as Reporter #1 who doesn't want heroes to be dead.
- The Guy as Reporter #2 who only stares as the audience happily at all times.
- Jansen Panettiere as Young Jansen when he got Nintendo 64 for christmas he goes crazy with his sister
- Hayden Panettiere as Young Channing when she got Nintendo 64 for christmas she goes crazy with his brother
- Cayden Boyd as Stripes the Zebra
- Mandy Moore as Sandy the ugly horse
- Dustin Hoffman as Tucker Magazine-Ripper
- Whoopi Goldberg as Franny the Grammy Goat
- Fred Thompson as Sir Trenton who wants Stripes to get scratched
- Steve Harvey as Buzz the blue-eyed fly
- David Spade as Scuzz the red-eyed fly
- Joshua Jackson as Trenton's Pride who always win
- Michael Clarke Duncan as the medieval Clydesdale
- Jeff Foxworthy as Reggie the news reporter
- Joe Pantoliano as Goose the stranger
- Snoop Dogg the dog
- Michael Rosenbaum as Ruffshodd who always said, "No Freaks Allowed"