|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
Rambo III is a 1988 action film.
John Rambo 
- [Reply to the Afghan freedom fighter who inquired if he had used guns in the past] I'm no tourist.
Colonel Trautman 
- There was a sculptor. He found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months until he finally finished it. When he was ready he showed it to his friends. They said he had created a great masterpiece, but the sculptor said he hadn't created anything. The statue was always there, he just chipped away the rough edges.
- [To his Russian interrogators] God would have mercy. He won't.
- [When facing a huge Russian army by themselves]
- Colonel Trautman: Any ideas?
- John Rambo: Well, surrounding them's out of the question.
- Colonel Trautman:Sorry I got you into this.
- John Rambo:No you're not.
- [Both are surrounded by Russian tanks]
- Colonel Trautman: What do we do?
- John Rambo:...Fuck 'em. [begins firing]