Making of Sacrament DVD
- Im not a musician, Im a screamer.
- I sit at home by myself, with my headphones, in Randy world, and thats it.
- During the musical writing process.
- They bend to each other, you know, its not like they like fuckin', beat each other over the head, its like 'oh, hear I come; wenenenenenen or chachachachacha' you know, they bend to each other, and they compromise, you know. And it makes for a good guitar relationship I suppose, you know. So Willie brings in the riff, and hes like 'jejejejeje', and Mark is like 'Oh, psh, wenenenenenen', and like, and you can see it happen dude, physically see it happen, like, they're melding, like vulcans or something, like 'mind melding', I dont know, you know. Ive learned a lot about music from watching those guys, by how different they are, and how they complement each other.
- On the writing process of Mark Morton and Wille Adler, the guitarists of Lamb of God.
- Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever can not take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.
- Opening to 'Omerta', from the album Ashes Of The Wake