|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Economic freedom for women means sexual freedom, and sexual freedom means birth control...
- Interviewee: I said, I think, that a guy who's always interested in the condition of the world and changing it either has no problems of his own or refuses to face them.
- Interviewee: Kerensky was anxious to conduct it [World War I], produce some battalions of women who were going to go and fight.
- Interviewee: We all have problems, don't you know? But to take on the problem of all humanity, to save all humanity, my God, that was too big even for Jesus Christ.
- A mujahid in Baku: They are supporting you [John Reed] for your call for a holy war of Islamic people against the western infidels.
- Lee Slater Overman: ...are there no decent, God-fearing Christians among the Bolsheviks?
- Louise Bryant: Does one have to be God-fearing and Christian to be decent?