Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 5, known in Japan as Biohazard 5 (バイオハザード5), is a third person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game, the seventh installment in the Resident Evil series, was released on March 5, 2009 in Japan and on March 13, 2009 in North America and Europe for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and September 2009 for Microsoft Windows.
Chris Redfield 
- More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for... Maybe one day, I'll find out.
- Sheva, HURRY!
- This whole town's gone to hell. The people here they're acting like those Ganados detailed in the Kennedy report, and aside from that there's something new, something we've never encountered before.
- Copy that.
- They're all infected.
- Jill, it's me Chris, snap out of it! Jill Valentine!
- You're just one of Umbrella's leftovers!
- They didn't move like any zombies I've ever seen.
- (about Irving) I hate that guy.
- There is one thing I do know... I've got a job to do, and I'm gonna see it through.
- Persistent son of a bitch!
- I've had enough of your bullshit!
- Your mistake, it's over Wesker!
- Just hold on, Sheva!
- Suck on this, Wesker!
- It's over.
- More and more I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for... for a future without fear... yeah, it's worth it.
Sheva Alomar 
- You don't have to get touchy.
- A chainsaw!? Things are bad enough as they are!
- Your time is up, you son of a bitch!
Ricardo Irving 
- Oh I'm not like them, I'm a businessman with standards.
- Splendid timing! Youse two are just in time for the fireworks show. Boom! Hahahahaha!
- Why won't you two just die already, huh? You're makin' me look bad. Research like this doesn't fund itself, you know. Yet everyone looks down on me. But not anymore.
- I've just had an extreme make-ovah!
Albert Wesker 
- Uroboros will be released into the atmosphere, ensuring complete global saturation.
- So, you've made it this far. But you won't make it much further.
- Your feeble attempts only delay the inevitable. The entire world will be infected. A new genesis is at hand and I will be the creator!
- Every day humans come one step closer to self destruction! I'm not destroying the world, I'm saving it!
- Has it never occurred to you that this planet is overpopulated? Only a handful of humans truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff. So now, I have to separate this chaff from the wheat. And with Uroboros, I can finally accomplish this.
- Why can't you understand, Chris!? Do you really believe the world is worth saving!?
- Let me clarify something for you, Chris. I don't think of myself as a king. No, I am a god! And even kings bow to gods!
- Natural selection leaves the survivors stronger and better! Humans have escaped this winnowing for far too long!
- I would expect more of a challenge after all this time, Chris. How disappointing.
- Six billion cries of agony will birth a new balance. Unfortunately you will not live to see the dawn.
- I think the odds are fair, two-on-two. Right, Jill?
- No more time for games, Chris. I've got work to do. Have fun watching Jill suffer.
- Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.
- You can't hide forever.
- You're merely postponing the inevitable.
- So slow to catch on.
- Found you!
- Ah, there you are!
- You've failed me!
- Incompetence surrounds me!
- Your future hinges upon this fight.
- I should have killed you years ago, Chris.
- Over?... I'm just getting started.
- Time to die, Chris.
- Sheva Alomar: Wouldn't you rather be back in America than a place like this?
- Chris Redfield: Not necessarily. Some people might think America has its own dark side.
- Sheva Alomar: That doesn't sound very patriotic.
- Chris Redfield: I'm just a realist. It's a capitalist society. Not everyone is cut out for that kind of constant pressure. Sure, there are opportunities to be had, but at what price? You gain, someone else loses.
- Sheva Alomar: You don't sound like any American I've ever met.
- Chris Redfield: That's the great thing about us Americans, we're all different.
- Chris Redfield: Your plans are finished, Wesker!
- Sheva Alomar: There's no way out this time!
- Albert Wesker: Don't you two ever tire of failing in your mission? (takes his sunglasses off) You've really become quite an inconvenience for me.
- Albert Wesker: Things are really getting interesting now, eh, Chris? Do you actually think you can defeat me?
- Chris Redfield: Either way, I'm not gonna stop until I'm dead!
- Albert Wesker: Hahahahahahahaha! Well then, I'll just have to kill you quickly.
- Albert Wesker: The human race requires judgement!
- Chris Redfield: And you're going to judge us? Did you get all your ideas from comic book villains?
- Oswell E. Spencer: ...a new breed of humans given birth by the Progenitor virus. The Wesker children were entrusted with limitless potential. Of them, only one survived. You.
- Albert Wesker: Are you saying I was manufactured?
- Oswell E. Spencer: I was to become a god! Creating a new world with an advanced race of human beings. (rises from wheelchair) Now, my candle burns dimly. Ironic isn't it? For someone who has the right to be a god... to face his own mortality?
- Albert Wesker: The right to be a god...
- (Wesker shoves his hand into Spencer's chest)
- Albert Wesker: That right is now mine.
- (Spencer collapses down the stairs and dies)
- Albert Wesker: The right to be a god? You? Arrogant even until the end. Only those truly capable of being a god deserve that right.
- Chris Redfield: [after Wesker reveals the hooded figure to be Jill] Jill, it's me, Chris!
- Sheva Alomar: What? Are you sure that's her?
- Albert Wesker: The one and only.
- Chris Redfield: Are you alright?
- Jill Valentine: Chris... I'm so sorry.
- Chris Redfield: It's okay.
- Jill Valentine: You're Sheva, right?
- Sheva Alomar: Yes.
- Jill Valentine: I couldn't control my actions; oh, but God I was still aware. Forgive me.
- Sheva Alomar: It's alright.
- Jill Valentine: Thank you.