Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 5, known in Japan as Biohazard 5 (バイオハザード5), is a third person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom. The game, the seventh installment in the Resident Evil series, was released on March 5, 2009 in Japan and on March 13, 2009 in North America and Europe for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 and September 2009 for Microsoft Windows.
- Sheva: Wouldn't you rather be back in America than a place like this?
- Chris: Not necessarily. Some people might think America has its own dark side.
- Sheva: That doesn't sound very patriotic.
- Chris: I'm just a realist. It's a capitalist society. Not everyone is cut out for that kind of constant pressure. Sure, there are opportunities to be had, but at what price? You gain, someone else loses.
- Sheva: You don't sound like any American I've ever met.
- Chris: That's the great thing about us Americans, we're all different.
- Albert: The human race requires judgement!
- Chris: And you're going to judge us? Did you get all your ideas from comic book villains?
- Oswell: ...a new breed of humans given birth by the Progenitor virus. The Wesker children were entrusted with limitless potential. Of them, only one survived. You.
- Albert: Are you saying I was manufactured?
- Oswell: I was to become a god! Creating a new world with an advanced race of human beings. (rises from wheelchair) Now, my candle burns dimly. Ironic isn't it? For someone who has the right to be a god... to face his own mortality?
- Albert: The right to be a god...
- (Wesker shoves his hand into Spencer's chest)
- Albert: That right is now mine.
- (Spencer collapses down the stairs and dies)
- Albert: The right to be a god? You? Arrogant even until the end. Only those truly capable of being a god deserve that right.