Revolutionary Girl Utena
Revolutionary Girl Utena (1997) 
- If it cannot break out of its shell, the chick will die without ever being born. We are the chick-The world is our egg. If we don't crack the world's shell, we will die without ever truly being born. Smash the world's shell. FOR THE REVOLUTION OF THE WORLD!
- Once upon a time, many years ago, there was a little princess, and she was very sad, for her mother and father had died. Before the princess appeared a traveling prince, riding upon a white horse. He had a regal bearing and a kind smile. The prince wrapped the princess in a rose-scented embrace and gently wiped the tears from her eyes.
"Little one," he said, "who bears up alone in such deep sorrow, never lose that strength or nobility, even when you grow up. I give you this to remember this day. We will meet again. This ring will lead you to me one day." Perhaps the ring the prince gave her was an engagement ring.
This was all well and good, but so impressed was she by him that the princess vowed to become a prince herself one day. But was that really such a good idea?
Utena Tenjou 
- You're the one who doesn't understand! Is there any girl happy to be treated like a possession?!
- I guess, in the end, I couldn't be a prince. Forgive me, Anthy, for pretending to be a prince.
Anthy Himemiya 
- I'm the Rose Bride. I must do whatever the winner of the duels tells me to do.
- [When Anthy is driving the Utena car and is about to go through the exit] I'm not running anymore; the exit must be right there. Let's go to the outside world.
- [talking to Akio in the movie] My condolences; you can be only a prince in that world. That may be, but we, we are leaving on our own free will. Goodbye, my prince.
- You remind me so much of Dios when I loved him. But you can never be my prince, because you're a girl.
- [Anthy talking to Akio] You really don't know what's happened, do you? By all means, stay in this cozy little coffin and continue to play the prince. But I have to go now.
Mikage Souji 
- I understand. I suppose you have no choice but to revolutionize the world. The way before you has been prepared.
- Ancient creatures died and left naught but fossil fuels, like coal and petroleum. Without that sacrifice, our present energy civilization would not exist. That sort of sacrifice is what is always demanded.
- [To Utena] I see: It's that memory that's been supporting you up until now. No need to be ashamed, because the memory you possess is a worthy one. Only those with beautiful memories are allowed to wish, "If only those days could last forever, if only I could still be what I was back then." I know that you're the same as myself. Your eyes are like those people who can't help wanting to make memories last forever.
- You stand here before me because of the illusion you've created! That's what allows you to enter the dueling arena! Am I wrong? In the end, you and I are the same.
Mamiya Chida 
- At that time, at that place, who was actually there and who was not?
- Eternity means lasting forever, right? For years, decades, centuries, millennia, eons, and on and on. My life may be just a moment, but.... Eternity means that this moment lasts billions of billions of years, without end. I.... I.... I want eternity.
- I think you mean "Rose Groom." I'm a boy.
- I wonder if the flowers themselves are happy, being forced to last so long. Eternity doesn't exist in this world, does it? It's just that one could think that a heart that longs for eternity is beautiful
- Wakaba: You, that girl, the Student Council members, all of you look down on me. Without a care in the world, flaunting the power you all were born with!
- Shiori: Believe in miracles, and they will know your feelings.
- Shiori: [to Juri] You must hate me for what I've done. Yet I have no problem taking him from you.
- Ruka: She's a fool because she doesn't realize that her miracle is standing atop someone else's sacrifice. But that's the sort of person who receives miracles.
- Kozue: When everything around you is impure, you have no choice but to become impure yourself.
- Kozue: I want everything to disappear! Miki and I are the only things worthy of existence!
- Tokiko: Perhaps geniuses are incapable of human emotion.
- Nanami: You people are idiots.
- Nanami: You're so dense.
- Touga: If you won't defend your precious things, people will take them from you.
- Miki: Do you suppose happiness is something close to us, after all?
- Shiori: Believe in a miracle, that your wish come true.
- Akio: Dresses don't go with swords.
- C-Ko: [repeated throughout the series] Extra! Extra! Extra!
- Anthy: O Roses of the noble castle, Power of Dios that slumbers within me, harken unto thy master and reveal to us-
Utena: -the power to revolutionize the world!
- Utena: Is that your brother?
Anthy: No. That is a planetarium projector.
- Utena: [to Anthy] Will you stop with the "Bride" and "engaged" stuff!? Despite my looks, I'm a normal girl, and all I want is a totally normal boy!
Touga: [Stepping out of the shadows] Glad to hear that. I'm Touga Kiryuu, student council president, and totally normal boy.
- Touga: If it cannot break out of its shell, the chick will die without ever being born.
Miki: We are the chick-
Juri: The world is our egg.
Nanami: If we don't crack the world's shell, we will die without ever truly being born.
Saionji: Smash the world's shell.
All: FOR THE REVOLUTION OF THE WORLD!
- Utena & Anthy: One day together -together?- we will shine.