|This comedian or humorist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- I'd describe myself as intelligent, kind, stubborn(ish), friendly, trustworthy, bluntly honest and terrible at saving.
- It's flattering being compared to Will Smith because he's successful and brilliant at what he does and he's a nice and funny guy. But at the end of the day, I want to be known as Richard Blackwood.
- You've heard of Beverly Hills Cop - well I want to do a Brixton Hills Cop.
From official website 
Quotes about Richard Blackwood 
- He's rich, successful, talented, elegant and these are the only differences between him and Richard Blackwood. Except he's got a job, somewhere to live, fans and a grounding in reality. It's P Diddy.
- A man who can list on his CV rapper, comedian, presenter, actor, writer – all after the word 'failed'. Superstar fantasist Richard Blackwood. Or as I think of him, Won't Smith.
- Mark Lamarr speaking on Never Mind the Buzzcocks