|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
School Daze is a 1988 musical-drama film, written and directed by Spike Lee. This film stars Laurence Fishburne, Giancarlo Esposito, and Tisha Campbell. Based in part on Spike Lees experiences at Atlanta's Morehouse College, it is a story about fraternity and sorority members clashing with other students at a Historically Black College. School Daze marked the sophomore feature for Spike Lee.
- In life, there are times to be quiet,and there are times to shut to the fuck up. This is one of those times.
- You talk more shit than a little bit.
- Bullshit, you're a goddamn virgin. You ain't seen no parts of the pussy.
- Learn to articulate, you juvenile delinquent!
- shouts: Wake up!
- You're just a jig-a-boo, tryin' to find somethin' to do!
- Well, you're a wanna-be, wanna be better than me!
Leeds & Dap Dialogue
- Leeds Y'all (are) niggas! And you gone stay niggas. Forever. Just like us. Niggas!
- Dap You're not niggas!
- Julian: Half-Pint, how tall are you?
- Half-Pint: Five feet, five inches.
- Julian: You are a five foot, five inch piece of shit.