Self-discipline is the ability to manage oneself and one's emotions by using reason to determine a best course of action that opposes one's desires.
|This theme article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Discipline is the refining fire by which talent becomes ability.
- Roy L. Smith
- Discipline is when you take orders without arguing, when you remember what happened to the other guy, the same thing you don't want to happen to you.
- Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
- Excess on occasion is exhilarating; it keeps moderation from becoming a habit.
- He that cannot obey, cannot command.
- It is better to conquer yourself than win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or demons, heaven or hell.
- With self-discipline most anything is possible.