Shannon Sharpe (born June 26, 1968) is a former American Football tight end who played for the Denver Broncos and Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL) and is now a commentator for CBS Sports on its NFL telecasts.
- Watching D. Jack of the Eagles, his play is horrible; he dropped 2 TDs and several other catches, plus he's chicken and wants no part of contact. Eew.
- You do have your teammates behind you: your fullback and your halfback, and that’s only because they have to be.
- I'll Call the President. President, we need the National Guard! We need as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! So call the dogs off! Send the National Guard, please!
- During a 34 - 8 rout vs. the Patriots on November 17, 1996 "SI.com - NFL - Shannon Sharpe career retrospective - Monday May 17, 2004 10:38PM". CNN.
- I want to ask America: What does crow taste like? Because y'all are eating it.
- To doubters of the Baltimore Ravens' chances to defeat the Oakland Raiders in the 2000 AFC Championship Game Cimini, Rich. "Defense All The Rave Shackles Raiders In Super Showing," Daily News (New York City), Monday, January 15, 2001.