Sorority Row is a 2009 American slasher film about five sorority girls who cause the accidental death of one of their sisters in a prank gone horribly wrong. They all agree to keep the whole event a secret, so they can move on with their own lives. As the graduation celebrations begin, a hooded murderer starts eliminating all the girls responsible for the death. The film is a remake of the 1983 slasher film The House on Sorority Row.
- It's a body. Do we wrap it in the blanket as it is, or do we chop it into little pieces first?
- I don't have time to play Catch me, rape me.
- Ellie, I love you because you're always there to help with homework. You're like a spellcheck with a nice rack.
- Whatever loser. It's not my fault that you're gay.
- Cheers, slut.
- Please God, don't let me get killed.
- (about the fake pills Megan took) Too bad it doesn't prevent bulimia, that's something Megan could actually use.
- (seeing the burning trees) Oh, Shit. Who set the house on fire?
- Claire. I like being your friend because... it makes me multicultural without having to do anything.
- (referring to Megan's corpse) Is that Megan? She looks terrible.
- Let's take a field trip to reality for a second.
- Without rules there's chaos.
- [about Megan being dead]
- Ellie: I don't see a way out of this.
- Jessica: Well maybe there is.
- Cassidy: I love you Jessica because you make being a bitch an art form.
- Jessica: [miffed] Here, here.
- Jessica: I'm gonna deal with you later!
- Maggie: You might wanna deal with that hair first, because it looks like shit.
- Jessica: [agitated] What?
- Claire: I keep thinking about that text.
- Jessica: [breathing deep] Claire! Garrett is a little bitch. He says we made him kill Megan? As if. Seriously, Clair, grow a pair.
- Claire: Jessica, I've always had your back.
- Jessica: But you've never had a backbone.
- Mrs. Crenshaw: [pointing the rifle at the girls] I saw what you did.
- Jessica: [whispering] We didn't mean to kill Megan.
- Mrs. Crenshaw: Kill Megan? I was talking about you trashing my house.
- Jessica: Cassidy, my room. Theta toast. Now.
- Cassidy: You seen Andy?
- Jessica: [pulling her inside] Hoes before bros.
- [As the girls return to the house to find it deserted & trashed]
- Cassidy: Where is everybody?
- Claire: Probably dead.
- Jessica: Yeah, and the corpses drove their cars home. Idiot!
- Claire: Bitch.
- [A sound of the overheated jacuzzi is heard.; Cassidy tries to contact Chugs.; As they are walking, Jessica sees Bucky, begins to leave.]
- Jessica: Bucky? Where did everybody go?
- Bucky: After-party at Rho Sigma Nu.
- Jessica: What's that noise?
- Bucky: The Jacuzzi. It overheated. See you guys there?
- [Bucky leaves.]
- Cassidy: I still can't get Chugs on the phone.
- Claire: Maybe Megan won't kill us. I mean, we are sisters. Sisters for life, right?
- Jessica:Yeah, that ought to trump dumping her down a mineshaft.
- Cassidy: We cannot just leave his body at the lake.
- Jessica: I don't care what you guys do, but I'm going to go find Kyle to make sure he's okay and then I'm getting my stuff and I'm getting the hell out of here!, and never looking back! [Jessica walks through Ellie and Cassidy, bumping Cassidy's shoulder and goes to the house.]
- [The droning of the overheated jacuzzi grows louder.; Claire gets irritated.]
- Claire: [irritated.] I'm going to shut that thing off. [She begins to go to the jacuzzi.]
- Ellie: No! Wait! Don't go alone.
- Claire: [turns to Ellie, holding the flare gun.] I'm good.
- [Claire goes to the jacuzzi, passing though the bubbles, until someone is watching her.]
- [as they search the upstairs]
- Jessica: Ugh, This is so stupid. We are missing out on the part of the year.
- Cassidy: I know, how inconvinent. Why couldn't Ellie have had a nervous breakdown tomorrow?
- Jessica: You know Cassidy, your sarcasm makes you sound like a bitch and nobody likes a bitch.
- Ellie: [really scared] Megan's alive, you guys.
- Jessica: Ellie, you're being borderline retarded right now. She's not alive. Garret is doing this.
- Mrs. Crenshaw: [pointing the rifle at the girls] Talk.
- Cassidy: Okay, listen, it was an accident and we'll explain everything later but right now, Clair is dead, Mickey's dead, Chugs is dead and we don't know if Megan's alive or not.
- Maggie: Wait, so Megan's not dead?
- Jessica: We don't know! We need to get the hell out of here.
- Mrs. Crenshaw: Who else is here?
- Jessica: Kyle.
- Mrs. Crenshaw: Is he in on this thing?
- Jessica: [nervously] No.
- Mrs. Crenshaw: [cocking the rifle and aiming it at her] Lie to me again.
- Jessica: Okay, I told Kyle about Megan.
- Cassidy: Of course you did! What's with this sisters for life crap, huh? Was I the only one that didn't tell anybody?!?
- Mrs. Crenshaw: Where is Kyle?
- Maggie: [as they turn to her] Don't look at me! He left as soon as he heard you coming.
- Mrs. Crenshaw: Well, he, she or it is about to get two rounds to the face. You girls wait in Jessica's room and call the police.
- Jessica: [stunned, as they file into the bedroom] Wow. Who knew Mrs. Crenshaw was such a bad-ass?
- Sisters for life... and death.
- They Share A Killer Secret.
- The Sisters of Theta Pi Are Dying To Keep a Secret.
- They lost their friend because of a secret they would never tell. Now their past is coming back...to kill them.
- It's all fun and games until someone gets stabbed with a tire iron.
- The sisters of Theta Pi have a secret that just won't die.
- Briana Evigan - Cassidy
- Leah Pipes - Jessica
- Rumer Willis - Ellie
- Jamie Chung - Claire
- Audrina Patridge - Megan
- Julian Morris - Andy
- Margo Harshman - Chugs
- Carrie Fisher - Mrs. Crenshaw
- Matt O'Leary - Garrett
- Matt Lanter - Kyle
- Caroline D'Amore - Maggie