Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series)
- For other uses of "Star Wars", see Star Wars.
Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008–2013) is an American TV series, which aired on Cartoon Network, in which the Grand Army of the Republic, led by Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and other Jedi Knights, fights General Grievous's and Dooku's New Droid Army of the Separatists. The Timeline and conflict is set to be between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith where Darth Sidious still plans to turn Anakin Skywalker into his new Sith Apprentice Darth Vader.
- 1 Season 1
- 1.1 Ambush [1.01]
- 1.2 Rising Malevolence [1.02]
- 1.3 Shadow of Malevolence [1.03]
- 1.4 Destroy Malevolence [1.04]
- 1.5 Rookies [1.05]
- 1.6 Downfall of a Droid [1.06]
- 1.7 Duel of the Droids [1.07]
- 1.8 Bombad Jedi [1.08]
- 1.9 Cloak of Darkness [1.09]
- 1.10 Lair of Grievous [1.10]
- 1.11 Dooku Captured [1.11]
- 1.12 The Gungan General [1.12]
- 1.13 Jedi Crash [1.13]
- 1.14 Defenders of Peace [1.14]
- 1.15 Trespass [1.15]
- 1.16 The Hidden Enemy [1.16]
- 1.17 Blue Shadow Virus [1.17]
- 1.18 Mystery of a Thousand Moons [1.18]
- 1.19 Storm Over Ryloth [1.19]
- 1.20 Innocents of Ryloth [1.20]
- 1.21 Liberty of Ryloth [1.21]
- 1.22 Hostage Crisis [1.22]
- 2 Season 2
- 2.1 Holocron Heist [2.01]
- 2.2 Cargo of Doom [2.02]
- 2.3 Children of the Force [2.03]
- 2.4 Senate Spy [2.04]
- 2.5 Landing at Point Rain [2.05]
- 2.6 Weapons Factory [2.06]
- 2.7 Legacy of Terror [2.07]
- 2.8 Brain Invaders [2.08]
- 2.9 Grievous Intrigue [2.09]
- 2.10 The Deserter [2.10]
- 2.11 Lightsaber Lost [2.11]
- 2.12 The Mandalore Plot [2.12]
- 2.13 Voyage of Temptation [2.13]
- 2.14 Duchess of Mandalore [2.14]
- 2.15 Senate Murders [2.15]
- 2.16 Cat and Mouse [2.16]
- 2.17 Bounty Hunters [2.17]
- 2.18 The Zillo Beast [2.18]
- 2.19 The Zillo Beast Strikes Back [2.19]
- 2.20 Death Trap [2.20]
- 2.21 R2 Come Home [2.21]
- 2.22 Lethal Trackdown [2.22]
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Clone cadets
- 3.2 ARC Troopers
- 3.3 Supply lines
- 3.4 Sphere of influence
- 3.5 Corruption
- 3.6 The Academy
- 3.7 Assassin
- 3.8 Evil Plans
- 3.9 Hunt for Ziro
- 3.10 Heroes on Both Sides
- 3.11 Pursuit of Peace
- 3.12 Nightsisters
- 3.13 Monster
- 3.14 Witches of the Mist
- 3.15 Overlords
- 3.16 Altar of Mortis
- 3.17 Ghosts of Mortis
- 3.18 The Citadel
- 3.19 Counterattack
- 3.20 Citadel Rescue
- 3.21 Padawan Lost
- 3.22 Wookiee Hunt
- 4 Season 4
- 4.1 Water War
- 4.2 Gungan Attack
- 4.3 Prisoners
- 4.4 Shadow Warrior
- 4.5 Mercy Mission
- 4.6 Nomad Droids
- 4.7 Darkness on Umbara
- 4.8 The General
- 4.9 Plan of Dissent
- 4.10 Carnage of Krall
- 4.11 Kidnapped
- 4.12 Slaves of the Republic
- 4.13 Escape from Kadavo
- 4.14 A Friend in Need
- 4.15 Deception
- 4.16 Friends and Enemies
- 4.17 The Box
- 4.18 Crisis on Naboo
- 4.19 Massacre
- 4.20 Bounty
- 4.21 Brothers
- 4.22 Revenge
- 5 Season 5
- 5.1 Revival
- 5.2 A War on Two Fronts
- 5.3 Front Runners
- 5.4 The Soft War
- 5.5 Tipping Points
- 5.6 The Gathering
- 5.7 A Test of Strength
- 5.8 Bound for Rescue
- 5.9 A Necessary Bond
- 5.10 Secret Weapons
- 5.11 A Sunny Day in the Void
- 5.12 Missing in Action
- 5.13 Point of No Return
- 5.14 Eminence
- 5.15 Shades of Reason
- 5.16 The Lawless
- 5.17 Sabotage
- 5.18 The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
- 5.19 To Catch a Jedi
- 5.20 The Wrong Jedi
- 6 Cast and characters
- 7 External links
- Great leaders inspire greatness in others.
- King Katuunko(about Yoda's supposed surrender and the subsequent battle): That's a lot of smoke for a surrender.
- [Katuunko]: You were right, Count Dooku. One Jedi is not worth a hundred battle droids... more like a thousand. I'm sorry, but I will be joining the Republic.
- Count Dooku: I urge you to reconsider, wise king. I promise you won't regret it.
- King Katuunko: Your agent also promised me Yoda would get a fair fight. I will not deal with those who break their words.
- Count Dooku: So be it. Perhaps our negotiations will be more fruitful with your successor! Ventress, kill him!
- Yoda: In the end, cowards are those who follow the dark side.
Rising Malevolence [1.02]
- Belief is not a matter of choice, but of conviction.
- Ahsoka Tano: Wait! Just because there hasn't been any survivors before doesn't mean there won't be any this time.
- Palpatine: Boldly spoken for one so young.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: She is learning from Anakin.
- Anakin Skywalker: [To Ahsoka] Doing what the Jedi Council says, that's one thing. How we go about doing it, that's another. That's what I'm trying to teach you, my young Padawan.
Shadow of Malevolence [1.03]
- Easy is the path to wisdom for those not blinded by themselves.
- Broadside: [Reciting Shadow Squadron's motto] Minimal casualties, maximum effectiveness. That's us.
- General Grievous: The care these Jedi show for their troops is a weakness.
Destroy Malevolence [1.04]
- A plan is only as good as those who see it through.
- General Grievous: General Kenobi, did you really think I would leave the hyperdrive unguarded?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anything is possible. You haven't exactly impressed me today.
- General Grievous: [Laughs] Kill him.
- Anakin Skywalker: Master, everything I know I learned from you.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Oh, if only that were true.
- The best confidence builder is experience.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: They should have checked in from the Rishi station hours ago. It appears your captain follows orders as well as you do.
- Anakin Skywalker: Hm. Perhaps Cody is boring Rex with standard procedures and protocol.
- Captain Rex: All right, listen up. There's only one target of interest in this sector, Kamino. It's the closest thing we Clones have to a home. Today we fight for more than the Republic. Today we fight for all our brothers back home, understood?
Downfall of a Droid [1.06]
- Trust in your friends, and they'll have reason to trust in you.
- Anakin Skywalker: [Bluffing their way past Gha Nackht] Pookums here really has her heart set on another R2. She lost the last one.
- Ahsoka Tano: Pookums? Oh brother.
- Anakin Skywalker: R2 didn't make it. We lost him, master.
- Obi Wan Kenobi: Well, droids are a dime a dozen.
- Anakin Skywalker: There's something else. I didn't exactly erase R2's memory.
- Obi Wan Kenobi: What? You mean he still has our attack plans programmed? You need to search and find that droid right away.
- Anakin Skywalker: Yes, master.
Duel of the Droids [1.07]
- You hold onto friends by keeping your heart a little softer than your head.
- General Grevious: [About Ahsoka] They sent a child to destroy my station? The Republic must be running out of Jedi!
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: So let me get this straight, Anakin. You risked the mission, all your men, even your Padawan to save a droid?
Bombad Jedi [1.08]
- Heroes are made by the times.
- Padmé Amidala: Go back to the ship and call for help.
- C-3PO: I regret the transmitters on the ship are out of order.
- Padmé Amidala: What?!
- C-3PO: The ship has been destroyed.
- Padmé Amidala: Battle droids?
- C-3PO: No.
- Padmé Amidala: Jar Jar?
- C-3PO: Jar Jar.
- Padmé Amidala: [to Onoconda Farr] There's always a choice! To live in fear is no life at all!
Cloak of Darkness [1.09]
- Ignore your instincts at your peril.
- Nute Gunray: Listen to me! I am a very rich, very powerful individual! Let me go and I can give you money beyond your imagination!
- Commander Gree: That sounds like a really tempting offer. In the meantime, I have a little gift for you! [Slaps handcuffs on him]
- Ahsoka Tano: If it isn't the hairless harpy.
- Asajj Ventress: If it isn't Skywalker's filthy, obnoxious, little pet.
- Ahsoka Tano: How nice of you. Tell you what. I'll give you a merciful death.
- Asajj Ventress: Now you fall, as all Jedi must.
Lair of Grievous [1.10]
- Most powerful is he who controls his own power.
- Fisto: You may have been a proud warrior once, but now you're just a pawn in Dooku's game!
- General Grievous: I wield great power, Jedi fool!
- Kit Fisto: That power will only consume you.
- Mace Windu: What about your former padawan?
- Kit Fisto: His heart was in the right place, but he tried to answer Grievous' power with his own.
- Yoda: To answer power with power, the Jedi way this is not. In this war, a danger there is, of losing who we are.
- General Grievous: [touching controls] Let's see if Gor's finished playing with the Jedi. [screen pops up to see his dead pet] Huh? Where are they? [sorrowfully] Gor? [screams of pain and fury; smashes the controls with his bare fists]
Dooku Captured [1.11]
- The winding path to peace is always a worthy one, regardless of how many turns it takes.
- Anakin Skywalker: How come I'm the one getting caught all the time? It doesn't look good.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: When you're a Jedi Master, you can make the plan.
- Anakin Skywalker: That's just it. How can I become a Jedi Master if I'm always getting caught?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: At least you're a master... at getting caught.
- Count Dooku: [About the Space Pirates] They are devious and deceitful and most importantly, stupid.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: It's a wonder you don't get along with them, Dooku. You have so much in common.
The Gungan General [1.12]
- Fail with honor rather than succeed by fraud.
- Anakin Skywalker: You should be more patient, Master. After all, the Count is an elderly gentleman and doesn't move like he used to.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: I suppose you're right.
- Count Dooku: I would kill you both right now if I did not have to drag your bodies.
- Hondo Ohnaka: Jedi! After everything, you're just going to walk away?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: We have no quarrel with you, and we seek no revenge.
- Hondo Ohnaka: Indeed. Very honorable, Master Jedi.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Oh, Captain, you will find that Count Dooku does not share our sense of honor... and he knows where you live.
Jedi Crash [1.13]
- Greed and fear of loss are the roots that lead to the tree of evil.
- Aayla Secura: I'm sure you are aware that the Jedi did not initiate the Clone Wars. Our only intention is to end it and restore peace.
- Tee Watt Kaa: What difference does it make who started the war and who only wants to end it? Violence breeds violence. It takes two to fight.
- Aayla Secura: But isn't liberty worth fighting for?
- Tee Watt Kaa: But is it worth killing for? Fighting for something doesn't necessarily mean you have to destroy everything in your path. Only when you lay down your arms and pursue a course of nonviolence can you make this claim to me that the Jedi are peacekeepers.
- Ahsoka Tano: [About Anakin Skywalker] I'm just glad he wasn't awake to see that landing!
- Aayla Secura: He would've been proud.
- Ahsoka Tano: I've certainly perfected the art of demolishing ships and almost getting my master killed.
Defenders of Peace [1.14]
- When surrounded by war, one must eventually choose a side.
- Aayla Secura: [To Ahsoka, about the Lurmen] Don't underestimate their resolve. A strong belief can be more powerful than any army.
- Anakin Skywalker: [To Ahsoka, about the Lurmen] There's a difference between pulling innocents into a war, and leaving them to extinction.
- Arrogance diminishes wisdom.
- Chairman Chi Cho: [To Senator Chuchi] Let me tell you something, Senator. I have led our people since before you were born. I've seen a hundred planets rise and fall through force of arms. If it's not the Separatists out there, then it is an aggressive and malevolent enemy nonetheless, and I will not let whoever it is jeopardize the security of the people of Pantora.
- Senator Riyo Chuchi: [To Thi-Sen] To die for one's people is a great sacrifice. To live for one's people, an even greater sacrifice. I choose to live for my people. What do you choose?
- Thi-Sen raises a spear, and plunges it into the ground]
- C-3PO: He chooses to live as well.
- Senator Riyo Chuchi: We shall leave Orto Plutonia under the watchful eyes of the Talz from this day forth, and recognize your sovereignty as a free and equal people.
The Hidden Enemy [1.16]
- Truth enlightens the mind, but won't always bring happiness to your heart.
- Captain Rex: I bet you sold out your brothers for some real shiny coin, huh?
- Sergeant Slick: Yes, she offered me money. But she offered me something more important, something you wouldn't understand: freedom!
- Anakin Skywalker: You couldn't be a bigger disappointment. How could you do this to your brothers?
- Sergeant Slick: Only a Jedi would ask that. It's the Jedi who keep my brothers enslaved! We do your bidding, we serve at your whim. I just wanted something more.
- Captain Rex: And all you had to do to get it was put the rest of us all at risk.
- Sergeant Slick: I... I love my brothers. You're too blind to see it. But I was striking a blow for all clones!
- Commander Cody: If you loved your brothers, you never would've put them at risk.
Blue Shadow Virus [1.17]
- Fear is a disease; hope is its only cure.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: You seem a little on edge.
- Anakin Skywalker: There's a good chance we're about to destroy all life on this planet, including ours, and the senator's. So yes, I'm a little on edge. Why aren't you?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: I'm just better at hiding it.
- Dr. Nuvo Vindi: Meanwhile, as we speak, thousands and thousands of so-called 'superior" lifeforms are spreading their disease of war throughout the galaxy! Perhaps they are the ones who should be eradicated?
Mystery of a Thousand Moons [1.18]
- A single chance is a galaxy of hope.
- Anakin Skywalker: I heard you did well, my padawan.
- Ahsoka Tano: All because of your training.
- Anakin Skywalker: Yeah, I probably deserve most of the credit. [Ahsoka rolls her eyes] But not all of it.
- Ahsoka Tano: It's a good thing you don't mean everything you say.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: A great leap forward often requires taking two steps back.
- Anakin Skywalker: And sometimes all it requires is the will to jump.
Storm Over Ryloth [1.19]
- It is a rough road that leads to the heights of greatness.
- Admiral Yularen: [to Anakin about Ahsoka] Did you train her not to follow orders?
- Ahsoka Tano: I can't. If something goes wrong, I can't be responsible for --
- Anakin Skywalker: You are responsible, Ahsoka. These men are depending on you, and this time, so am I.
Innocents of Ryloth [1.20]
- The costs of war can never be truly accounted for.
- TX-20: Their chances of success against us are 742 to one.
- Wat Tambor: You had better be right.
- TX-20: I am a droid, I am always right.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: We need to know what the droids have in store for us. Send your best men to scout ahead.
- Commander Cody: Will do, sir. Boil, Waxer, come with me.
- Waxer: [To Boil] I guess we're the best.
Liberty of Ryloth [1.21]
- Compromise is a virtue to be cultivated, not a weakness to be despised.
- Battle Droid 1: Look, it's RB-551. No wonder he got blasted. He's one of those older models programmed by a central computer.
- Battle Droid 2: Not like us; we're independent thinkers.
- Battle Droid 1: Roger, roger.
- Battle Droid 2: Roger, roger.
- Battle Droid 1: Roger, roger.
- Cham Syndulla: [To Mace Windu] Another armed occupation is not a free Ryloth. How long before I am fighting you, Master Jedi?
Hostage Crisis [1.22]
- A secret shared is a trust formed.
- Cad Bane: Well, Hutt, it doesn't look like prison had too adverse an effect on you.
- Ziro the Hutt: Oh, you can't imagine the unspeakable things I've suffered! The horror! I doubt I'll ever really recover!
- Cad Bane: Once Ziro has been released and is handed over to me, then your associate will be released, understand?
- Palpatine: Oh, I do. But I feel it is my duty to warn you that you will end up paying for this outrage.
- Cad Bane: I can live with that.
Holocron Heist [2.01]
- A lesson learned is a lesson earned.
- Ahsoka Tano: Master, I'm sorry I let you down.
- Anakin: I know. I was a padawan myself not too long ago.
- Ahsoka Tano: Guard duty? For how long?
- Mace Windu: Longer now.
Cargo of Doom [2.02]
- Overconfidence is the most dangerous form of carelessness.
- Ahsoka Tano: Enjoy this while you can, slimo! This burning boat is about to finish us both off!
- Cad Bane: Oh, we have time. The bond between a Jedi Master and his apprentice is strong!
- Ahsoka Tano: Which means my master will be coming for me any minute!
- Admiral Yularen: So, the mission was your usual version of success, then?
- Anakin: If by success you mean I won, then yes.
Children of the Force [2.03]
- The first step to correcting a mistake is patience.
- Mace Windu: [To Cad Bane] I think the fear of whoever you work for outweighs your fear of us.
- Darth Sidious: Among the children of the Jedi, there are no innocents.
Senate Spy [2.04]
- A true heart should never be doubted.
- Anakin: I hitched a ride on a cargo freighter.
- Padmé Amidala: What happened to your military transport?
- Anakin Skywalker: Eh... it blew up.
- Anakin: Don't worry, Clovis. It's good to know you have a heart. I wish I could give you the disc, but I have a lot faith in your survival skills.
Landing at Point Rain [2.05]
- Believe in yourself or no one else will.
- Anakin: You were supposed to study the holo maps.
- Ahsoka Tano: I did! Remember when I reminded you about the giant wall, and you said "don't worry snips, we won't be anywhere near that."?
- Anakin Skywalker: Great. The one time I actually ask Obi-Wan for help, he's nowhere to be found!
Weapons Factory [2.06]
- No gift is more precious than trust.
- Barriss Offee: Whatever you're doing, I hope it works because I'd sure rather have died fighting up there than starve to death down here.
- Ahsoka Tano: Don't worry. We'll run out of air long before we starve.
- Barriss Offee: That's a comforting thought.
- Anakin: [After Ahsoka and Barris emerge from the debris] They're alive! I told you we couldn't give up on them!
- Luminara Unduli: It's not that I gave up on them, Skywalker, but when the time comes, I am prepared to let my student go. Can you say the same?
Legacy of Terror [2.07]
- Sometimes, accepting help is harder than offering it.
- Luminara Unduli: Just make sure to leave a bit of strategic planning for me when I come back, Master Kenobi. I'd hate to feel left out.
- Luminara Unduli: I thought I told you not to follow me, Master Kenobi?
- Obi-Wan: Yes well, I took a lesson from Anakin and decided not to follow orders.
- Anakin: Hey!
Brain Invaders [2.08]
- Attachment is not compassion.
- Ahsoka Tano: [about Anakin] You might find some of his thoughts on the future... a bit radical.
- Anakin: [about Ahsoka] She would have checked in.
- Obi-Wan: Like you always do?
- Anakin Skywalker: Good point.
- Obi-Wan: Sometimes I don't think you realize how alike you two have become.
Grievous Intrigue [2.09]
- For everything you gain, you lose something else.
- Eath Koth: [to General Grievous] Your reputation precedes you, General. The reputation of a coward, and a murderer.
- General Grievous: Murder!? Is it murder to rid the galaxy of you Jedi filth!?
- General Grievous: Listen to me, Jedi. I do not care about your politics. I do not care about your Republic. I only live to see you DIE!
- General Grievous: Your plans have come to ruination Jedi!
- Obi-Wan: [to General Grievous] I hear a lot of talking, General, but in the final accounting, what does all the talk get you? A futile quest for power? A mutilated body? And your place as Dooku's errand boy!
- General Grievous: I'm no errand boy. And I'm not in this war for Dooku's politics. I am the leader of the most powerful droid army the galaxy has ever seen!
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: An army with no loyalty, no spirit, just programming! What have you to show for all your power? What have you to gain?"
- General Grievous: The future. A future where there are no Jedi!
- General Grievous: The story of Obi-Wan Kenobi ends hear.
The Deserter [2.10]
- It is the quest for honor that makes one honorable.
- Cut Lawquane: I like to think I'm merely exercising my freedom to choose: to choose not to kill for a living.
- Captain Rex: That is not your choice to make. You swore an oath to the Republic. You have a duty.
- Cut Lawquane: I have a duty. You're right. But to my family. Does that count, or do you still plan to turn me in?
- Captain Rex: Do I have a choice?
- Captain Rex: I'm part of the most pivotal moment in the history of the Republic. If we fall then our children and their children could be forced to live under an evil I can't well imagine.
- Obi-Wan: [points to shuttle] Concentrate your fire on that shuttle!
- Battle Droid: Hey, they're shooting at us! Coming back around.
- Clone: The guns are overheated!
- Obi-Wan: [shakes head] Always something... Jesse, Cody, cover me! [jumps toward Grievous]
[Grievous escapes on his ship]
- Commander Cody: [to Obi-Wan] Sir, are you all right?
- Obi-Wan: No! We're right back where we started! Call the cruisers and see if they can catch that ship.
- Commander Cody: Yes, Sir!
- Obi-Wan: And tell them to send someone to pick us up....
- Suu Lawquane: Captain, are you going to turn in my husband?
- Captain Rex: Sorry, Suu. It's my duty...[sad faces of Lawquane family] But, in my condition, I probably won't remember any of this.
- Suu Lawquane: Thank you!
Lightsaber Lost [2.11]
- Easy isn't always simple.
- Ahsoka Tano:A thief stole my lightsaber, and I only got a quick look at him. I could tell he definitely came from one of the aquatic planets. You know, one of the water worlds?
- Tera Sinube: So you're saying there was something fishy about him?
- Chancellor Palpatine: I have no doubt the Jedi are doing their very best to ensure the safety of every citizen in the Republic. The accusations that the Jedi created the Clone War to give themselves more power over the government is absurd, and I will not stand for it.
The Mandalore Plot [2.12]
- If you ignore the past, you jeopardize the future.
- Obi-Wan: After all these years, you're even more beautiful than ever.
- Duchess Satine: Kind words for a man who accuses me of treachery.
- Duchess Satine: For a man sworn to peace, you take an unseemly pleasure in the injuries of others.
- Obi-Wan: For a woman sworn to non-violence, you don't seem troubled that I could have been killed.
- Duchess Satine: But you weren't. And yet I still haven't heard any thanks.
- Obi-Wan: Well, you certainly haven't changed much.
- Pre Vizsla: For generations, my ancestors fought proudly as warriors against the Jedi. Now, that woman (Duchess Satine) tarnishes the very name "Mandalorian."
Voyage of Temptation [2.13]
- Fear not for the future, weep not for the past.
- Duchess Satine: War is intolerable. We have been deceived into thinking that we must be a part of it. I say the moment we committed to fighting, we already lost.
- Duchess Satine: Senators, I presume you are acquainted with the collection of half-truths and hyperbole known as Obi-Wan Kenobi?
- Duchess Satine: [starts down a set of stairs toward Obi-Wan] Even extremists can be reasoned with!
- Obi-Wan: Perhaps if one can be heard over the clanking of their battle droids!
- Duches Satine: The sarcasm of a soldier! [comes to stand in front of Obi-Wan, glaring]
- Obi-Wan: The delusions of a dreamer! [the pair glare at each other]
- Tal Merrik: Duchess, Master Jedi-it's been a long trip. I think we can all do with a bit of rest and refreshments.
- Orn Free Taa:Here, here. Now, let us put aside politics until after dinner.
- Obi-Wan and Duchess Satine [both look at Orn Free Taa] FINE! [Satine storms around Obi-Wan]
- Anakin Skywalker: This may not be the time to ask...but were you and Satine ever— [cut off by Obi-Wan]
- Obi-Wan: [angrily] I don't see how that has any bearing on the situation at hand!
[Anakin and Obi-Wan just stepped out of lift]
- Anakin: I'll take care of this, Obi-Wan. You—go find your girlfriend! [he runs away]
- Obi-Wan: Right. [looks back, calls after Anakin] Ah, No, Anakin! She's not my — [cut himself off, turning to run off in exasperation in opposite direction]
- Tal Merrik: Time to say good-bye!
- Duchess Satine: Obi, it looks like I may never see you again. I don't know quite how to say this but, I've loved you ever since you came to my aid, all those years ago!
- Tal Merrik: [in disgust] I don't believe this....
- Obi-Wan: Satine, this is hardly the time or place for — [looks at Satine's face] — all right... Had you said the word, I would have left the Jedi Order.
- Tal Merrik: [Sarcastically] That is touching! Truly it is. But it's making me sick! And we really must be going!
- Duchess Satine: [scoffs] You have the romantic soul of a slug, Merrik! [stomps on his foot and gets away, holding gun on Merrik] And slugs are so often trod upon!
- Tal Merrik: Come on then; who will strike me first and brand themselves a cold blooded killer? [spreads arms wide]
[Anakin stabs him from behind]
- Obi-Wan: [sighs in relief but reprimanding] Anakin....
- Anakin: What? He was gonna blow up the ship!
Duchess of Mandalore [2.14]
- In war, truth is the first casualty.
- Duchess Satine: If the Republic gets involved in our affairs, it will only lead to further violence. Thus I shall reassert our position of neutrality.
- Mas Amedda: Talk of an idealist!
- Duchess Satine: No, those are the words of a pacifist, and a people who have chosen non-violent action.
- Duchess Satine: [to Obi-Wan] Ironic words from a man who spends his days running hither and yon, wielding his light saber with deadly force as if on a crusade! Why would I listen to someone who so frequently relies on violence?
Senate Murders [2.15]
- Searching for the truth is easy. Accepting the truth is hard.
- Lt. Tan Divo: Politicians always have something to hide, and it always comes back to haunt them, am I right? Oh, look who I'm asking. Room full of politicians.
- Chancellor Palpatine: How can we justify fortifying our security here in the Senate if we don't also provide reinforcements on the front lines? You see, the victory of the clone army, for now, is the only thing that can lead us to peace.
Cat and Mouse [2.16]
- A wise leader knows when to follow.
- Admiral Trench: Fire all forward cannons. Cut off those Republic Supply Ships, separate them from their escort cruisers. I smell fear... and it smells good.
- Commander Cody: Looks like General Skywalker's already engaged the enemy.
- Obi-Wan: That's nothing out of the ordinary, especially since I gave him a direct order not to.
- Anakin: Oh, what, I'm still the delivery boy!?
Bounty Hunters [2.17]
- Courage makes heroes, but trust builds friendship.
- Anakin: Why do you even ask for my opinion? We never do things my way.
- Obi-Wan: We crashed the ship your way.
- Hondo Ohnaka: You know what I always say... speak softly, and drive a big tank.
- Hondo Ohnaka: Shouting This effort is no Longer Profitable!
The Zillo Beast [2.18]
- Choose what is right, not what is easy.
- Dr. Boll: We have accounted for every probable outcome.
- Mace Windu: It's the improbable that concerns me, Doctor.
- Mace Windu: One problem always seems to replace another.
The Zillo Beast Strikes Back [2.19]
- The most dangerous beast is the beast within.
- Chancellor Palpatine: [to Senator Amidala] I sympathize my dear, truly I do. But consider this: a democracy is only as strong as the people who comprise it.
- Obi-Wan: Looks like one of Anakin's improvised plans.
- Mace Windu: How can it be a plan if its improvised?
Death Trap [2.20]
- Who my father was matters less than my memory of him.
- Sergeant Crasher: War does not come with a guarantee. No soldier gets the promise of safety, survival or victory. But men, I guarantee you this: every member of this clone youth brigade will have his moment. And it is that moment when you are no longer a cadet. You are a soldier.
- Mace Windu: You seem more disappointed than our cadets.
- Anakin: It's our job to instruct and inspire.
- Mace Windu: You just wanted to show off.
- Anakin Skywalker: Hey, when I show off, it is instructive. And inspiring.
R2 Come Home [2.21]
- Adversity is a friendship's truest test.
- Anakin: [R2 bleeps cautiously] You're not kidding, little buddy. I don't like the feel of this place either.
- Mace Windu: Your astromech is programmed to feel?
- Anakin: R2 is kind of a... special case. He's got a lot of personality, that's all.
- Mace Windu: You encourage it too much.
- Anakin : Who's helmet is that anyway?
- Mace Windu: It belongs to a bounty hunter I killed on Geonosis by the name of Jango Fett.
- Mace Windu: Boba was on Geonosis when his father died. He watched as I killed him.
- Anakin: That would complicate things.
- Mace Windu: Indeed.
- Mace Windu: I can see why your master trusts you, little one. Good job. [R2 chirps a happy reply, then rolls off]
- Anakin Skywalker: Heh. That's definitely more praise than I ever get.
Lethal Trackdown [2.22]
- Revenge is a confession of pain.
- Boba: This isn’t what I wanted.
- Kilian: You don't have to do this, you're not like them. I can tell.
- Boba: What do you know, old man?
- Kilian: I know a good soldier when I see one.
- Boba: I'm no soldier! I'm no clone! Not like those two.
- Anakin: So, what are you planning to do with this son of Jango Fett?
- Mace Windu: I’m not planning to do anything.
- Anakin: That kid destroyed an entire cruiser, trying to get to you. And you're just gonna to let it go?
- Mace: Is there something else I should be doing, Skywalker?
- Anakin: How about tracking him down?
- Mace: So I should behave as this child does? I should seek revenge?
- Anakin: No. How is it revenge if you stop this kid and bring him to justice!
- Mace: In case you haven’t notice, we are fighting a war.
- Brothers in arms are brothers for life.
- Fighting a war tests a soldier's skills, defending his home tests a soldier's heart.
- General Grievous: Your skills are impressive. Perhaps a match for my own, assassin.
- Asajj Ventress: Count Dooku may have taught you how to swing a lightsaber, General, but that hardly makes you my equal.
- General Grievous: And yet, I am the general in charge of this assault. Remember assassin, you're to recover the clone DNA.
- Asajj Ventress: Why not just destroy it?
- General Grievous: Because the DNA could unlock new possibilities for us.
- Asajj Ventress: Keep playing with your droids. I'll handle breaking into the DNA room.
- General Grievous: (grabs Ventress' wrist) Shall I provide you with a droid escort?
- Asajj Ventress: (wraps fingers around Grievous' respirator) My dear general, there's nothing (lets fingers slide off Grievous' respirator and slowly begins to leave) you have that I could want.
- General Grievous Get those doors open and scare the remaining clones out of hidding.
- General Grievous All too easy.
- Obi-Wan Define easy general.
- General Grievous Kenobi.
- Where there's a will, there's a way.
- Ima-Gun Di:(As the Twi'leks are escaping) For the Republic! For the Twi'leks!
Sphere of influence
- A child stolen is a hope lost.
- The challenge of hope is to overcome corruption.
- Those who enforce the law must obey the law.
- The future has many paths - choose wisely.
Ahsoka Tano: I can't just stay behind knowing about the threat to your life. Allow me to come with you, please?
Padmé Amidala: Well, I... suppose it couldn't hurt. Besides, I enjoy your company. Of course you can join me. As... extra security.
- A failure in planning is a plan for failure.
Hunt for Ziro
- Love comes in all shapes and sizes.
Heroes on Both Sides
- Fear is a great motivator.
- Count Dooku: Are your droids ready?
- General Grievous: I am about to deploy the infiltrators, my lord.
- Nix Card: You must hurry, the senate is restless.
- General Grievous: I don't take orders from you! Only Count Dooku.
Pursuit of Peace
- Truth can strike down the spectre of fear.
- The swiftest path to destruction is through vengeance.
- Dooku: You have failed me for the last time, child. You are no longer my apprentice. And now... you shall die.
- Ventress: (after seeing her master dead) MASTER!
- Evil is not born, it is taught.
- Savage Opress: You beg? Weakling!
- Dooku: I foresee we will do great things together. I shall teach you the ways of the dark side. Soon, your powers will rival that of the great Sith Lord, Darth Maul. We will be even more powerful than Lord Sidious. We will rule the galaxy together, my apprentice.
Witches of the Mist
- The path to evil may bring great power, but not loyalty.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: [referring to Savage Opress' handiwork] This is not the work of a Sith Lord, or of a Jedi... but a reckless, impulsive animal.
- Count Dooku: You must connected with your hatred.
- Count Dooku: Focus on your power growing do not think of anyone or anything else.
- Savage Opress: [during his training with Dooku] I... hate you!
- Count Dooku: Good.
- Count Dooku: ["after Savage kills King Kuntuka"] You ignorant beast! I told you I wanted him alive! [blasts Savage with Force Lightning]
- Savage Opress: ["after being shocked"] Forgive me my master.
- Count Dooku: That is not the way of the dark side.
- Count Dooku: ["after Ventress enters the room"] Ventress.
- Asajj Ventress: That know way to treat your apprentice. I should know.
- Count Dooku: [drawing lightsaber] Savage, you can make amends for your mistake, by destroying this witch.
- Asajj Ventress: [cackles gleefully] I don't think that will be happening! Will it, Savage? ["tapping Savage's forehead"] Remember where your true loyalties lie.
- Savage Opress: With you mistress. ['both of them draw their lightsabers"]
- Count Dooku: A failed apprentice makes for a foolish master!
- Balance is found in the one who faces his guilt.
- The Father: [as Anakin points his lightsaber at the Father's face] Cannot sleep? To strike an unarmed man is hardly the Jedi way.
- Anakin: You're a Sith Lord!
- The Father: You have a very simple view of the universe. I am neither Sith, nor Jedi. I am much more. And so are you.
- Anakin: I see through your spells and visions, old man. Tell me what is going on here!
- The Father:[grips Anakin's lightsaber blade with his bare hand] Some call us Force-wielders. [pushes the lightsaber blade back into it's hilt, deactivating it]
- Obi-Wan: You are Sith!
- The Son: Sith? [chuckles] Yes... and no.
Altar of Mortis
- He who surrenders hope, surrenders life.
- Anakin: You must know I will never join the Dark Side willingly!
- The Son: How simple you make it. Light and Dark...as if there is one without the other. Allied, you and I can restore balance whereever we go, peace to the universe.
- Anakin: By becoming a Sith?! Never!
- The Son: [furious] We will DESTROY the Sith! And the Jedi!
- The Daughter: What have you done, brother?
- The Son: Done? I have done what is right...or what is wrong, depending on your point of view.
Ghosts of Mortis
- He who seeks to control fate shall never find peace.
- The Son: I have a gift for you.
- Anakin: I have had enough of your trickery!
- The Son: Oh, but you'll like this one, I promise...What if I could show you the future?
- Anakin: [clutches his head as unseen visions assault him] No! No. Stop it!
- The Son: Know yourself. Know what you will become!
- [Mist surrounds Anakin as he hears and sees visions of his future]
- Anakin: I will not look!
- Darth Sidious: The Force is strong with you. [Anakin sees Sidious shooting lightning, as well as himself killing younglings and throttling Padmé]
- Padmé: [pleading] Anakin, please!
- Obi Wan: You were my brother, Anakin!
- Darth Sidious [Voice] A powerful Sith you will become.
- Anakin/Vader: [Voice as Alderaan is blown to bits] I HATE YOU!
- [The mist shapes into the form of Anakin's future self, followed by a familiar sound of breathing, then the mist clears]
- Anakin: No. No. NOOOOO! [he falls to his knees, close to tears] I will do such terrible things...
- The Son: Yes...but it doesn't have to be that way. The choice is still yours to make.
- Anakin: How?
- The Son: The future, by its nature, can be changed. Join me, and together we will destroy this Emperor that you see in your visions, then we shall end war, corruption and suffering throughout the galaxy!
- Anakin: [hesitant] Will we bring peace?
- The Son: Of course.
- Anakin: There has been a change of plan. Sorry. You will not understand what I have to do to end the Clone War. You will try to stop me.
- Obi Wan: [horrified, shocked by the Son's red Force lightning] Anakin, why?!
- Anakin: [regretfully] I'm sorry, but I have seen that it is the Jedi who will stand in the way of peace.
- The Father: What did he show you?
- Anakin: I have seen what I become, and I cannot let that happen.
- The Father: And for this, you join him? Your destiny can change as quickly as the love in one's heart can fade. Nothing is set in stone.
- Anakin: But I will cause so much pain!
- The Father: If there is to be balance, what you have seen must be...forgotten.
- Adaptation is the key to survival.
- Anything that can go wrong will.
- Without honor, victory is hollow.
- Without humility, courage is a dangerous game.
Seargant Kano: Quick, blast the Jedi!!
- A great student is what the teacher hopes to be.
- When destiny calls, the chosen have no choice.
Nossor Ri: Your aqua droids are no match for the Mon Calamari. What makes you think these secret weapons you brought from your homeworld will fare any better?
Riff Tamson: They are half machine, half monster. We call them Hydroid Medusas. They are invincible.
- Only through fire is a strong sword forged.
- Crowns are inherited, kingdoms are earned.
There's plenty of suffering to go around.
Long live the King!
- Who a person truly is cannot be seen with the eye.
Rish Loo: Yousa get them! ---
(Jar Jar meets General Grievous for the first time)
- Jar Jar Binks: (gasps)
- General Grievous: Come in, Minister Lyonnie. Let's sit down and have a talk.
- Jar Jar Binks: (gulps)
(General Grievous sits down)
- Jar Jar Binks: (sits down and mumbles)
- General Grievous: So...
- Jar Jar Binks: So...
- General Grievous: I hear you have decided not to aid our attack on the Naboo.
- Jar Jar Binks: (fools around with chair) Uh, yesa...(deep voice)...uh, yesa. We must put end to (normal voice)unfortunate...(deep voice) unfortunate bang-bang conflict.
- General Grievous: It was a great effort and cost for me to bring my armies here.
- Jar Jar Binks: Mesa sorry that boss...(clears throat) Exqueez me. (deep voice) Mesa was receiving muy bad advice.
- General Grievous: If you won't attack the Naboo, I will! (pounds fist on table)
- Jar Jar Binks: Hold that thought. Gen-General Tarpals?
- General Tarpals: Yesa, boss?
- Jar Jar Binks: Yousa need to do that...that thing...that BIG troop thing.
- General Grievous: What did you just say?
(General Tarpals turns to leave)
- Jar Jar Binks: Gosa! Go! (door shuts) Mesa...(clears throat; deep voice) Mesa just telling general that wesa must make the immediate arrangements for our Gungan Separatist attack.
- General Grievous: (growls)
- General Grievous: (growls) What are we waiting for?
- Jar Jar Binks: (deep voice) Planing attack taka time.
- General Grievous: Your were a man of few words Boss Lyonnie.
- Jar Jar Binks: Well messa more of a deep thinker.
- General Grievous: (growls) You are not Boss Lyonnie. (punches chair and kicks table and removes his cape) You have no idea of the power that is in my grasp.
- General Grievous: huh
- General Tarpals: Yousa army is shut down general. (knocks down droids) Mesa suggest you surrender.
- General Grievous: (laughs) You can't be serious. (activates two lightsabers)
- Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
- Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?
Darkness on Umbara
- The first step towards loyalty is trust.
Pong Krell: Time and rest are luxuries the Republic can't afford.
Dogma: They're coming from all directions!
Fives: We don't have any cover!
Rex: We need to fall back, get them to follow us. If we can draw them out, we can see them. If we can see them, we can hit them!
- The path of ignorance is guided by fear.
Pong Krell: "What is your plan?"
CT-7567: "I've dispatched two men on a stealth incursion into the airbase. They've been ordered to co-opt starfighters and use them against the tanks."
Plan of Dissent
- The wise man leads, the strong man follows.
Rex: Can't we destroy the supply ship?
Obi Wan Kenobi: We're trying, but with little success. Their fleet outnumbers ours, and the extra ships we were promised have not yet arrived.
Pong Krell: Let me be clear about the punishment for the treason committed by ARC trooper 5555 and CT-5597: they will be court marshaled, they will be found guilty, and they will be executed. Make no mistake. For crossing me, you will pay the price.
Carnage of Krall
- Our actions define our legacy.
Captain Rex: Why General? Why kill your own men?
- Pong Krell: (chuckles) Because I can. Because you fell for it. Because you're inferior.
- Captain Rex: But you're a Jedi. How could you?
- Pong Krell: A Jedi? (laughs) I am no longer naive enough to be a Jedi. A new power is rising. I've forseen it: The Jedi are going to lose this war and the Republic will be ripped apart from the inside. In it's place is going to rise a New Order and I will rule as part of it.
- Captain Rex: You're a Seperatist.
- Pong Krell: I serve no one's side, only my own. And soon my master...
- Captain Rex: You're an agent of Dooku.
- Pong Krell: Not yet, but when I get out of here I will be. After I succeeded in driving the Republic from Umbara, the Count will reward my actions and make me his new apprentice.
- Dogma: How could you do this?! You had my trust, my loyalty, I've followed all of your orders, and you made me kill my brothers!!
- Pong Krell: (laughs) That's because you were the biggest fool of them all Dogma. I counted on blind loyalty like yours to make my plan succeed! (laughs)
- Captain Rex: That will never happpen. You're a traitor General and you will be dealt with as one.
- Pong Krell: You never learn Captain. The Umbarans are going to retake this place, and when they do I will be free.
- Where we are going always reflects where we came from.
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Anakin hasn't talked about his past, has he?
Ahsoka Tano: Only to tell me he won't talk about it
Slaves of the Republic
- Those who enslave others, inevitably become slaves themselves.
Escape from Kadavo
- Great hope can come from small sacrifices.
Queen: You were right, Skywalker. I am a slave, just as you are.
A Friend in Need
- Friendship shows us who we really are.
Ahsoka: Lux! Lux, where are we, and what did you do with my lightsabers?
Lux: You should have stayed on the ship.
- All warfare is based on deception.
Rako Hardeen: I killed Obi-Wan Kenobi!
Rako Hardeen: You're blaming me for a murder I didn't even do.
Friends and Enemies
- Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.
Anakin: This is for Obi-Wan!
- The strong survive, the noble overcome.
Dooku: Welcome to Serenno. You have been invited here because you are the best bounty hunters in the galaxy. Kiera Swan, two-time winner of the Obsidian Sphere. Derrown, known simply as 'The Exterminator'. Sixtat, the Outlands Butcher. Embo, your bounty tallies were second only to one last season. Cad Bane, needs no introduction. Rako Hardeen, the Marksman of Concord Dawn. Jakoli, known for never bringing anyone back alive. Onca, you and your brother have been a legendary team. This challenge may prove difficult for you alone. Twazzi, your acrobatics once earned you praise from Chancellor Valorum. Sinrich, inventor of the holographic disguise matrix. And finally, Mantu. Your people were once a peaceful race. How far they have fallen. In a few moments, all eleven of you will enter what we call the Box.
Sixtat: Step back, boys. I show you how it's done.
Crisis on Naboo
- Trust is the greatest of gifts, but it must be earned.
Cade Bane: So long Jedi!
Anakin Skywalker: You should have quit while you were still alive, Dooku!
Dooku: Fighting off the entire Jedi security force would have been difficult. But now that they are gone, defeating you will be an easy task.
- One must let go of the past to hold on to the future.
Mother Talzin: Prepare yourself, sisters! The war has come to Dathomir!
Old Daka: Rise Sisters. Undead sisters rise from your sleep. The time has come, awaken, you have been called upon.
Asajj Ventress: Surprised?
General Grievous: Hardly, you are the one I was sent here for.
Asajj Ventress: Then fight me alone, prove your the greater warrior. If I win your armies leave, if you win the Nightsisters will surrender to you.
General Grievous: (drawing lightsabers) I have always been greater than you.
General Grievous Enough of this. You think you can defeat me your nothing.
- Who we are never changes, who we think we are does.
- A fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled one is truly vanquished.
- Count Dooku: I can sense him Grievous. That creature Savage Opress is growing stronger and stronger as each day passes.
- General Grievous: (coughing) You consider him a threat?
- Count Dooku: He is a threat to all of us even the jedi. With the nightsisters eradicated their's no one left to control him. Something is rissing somthing sinister.
- Darth Maul: The chains are the easy part... it's what goes on in here that's hard!
- Savage Opress: You're lost, my brother. Do you remember who you are? Where you came from?
- Darth Maul: Always remember I am fear! Always remember I am a hunter! Always remember I am filth! Always remember I am nothing!
- Savage: Your legs...
- Darth Maul: That scum! He took them from me! He took them!
- Savage: Who? Who took them?
- Darth Maul: Jedi! Jedi!
- Darth Maul: Revenge... I must have... revenge.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Talzin: Dooku sent his minions to destroy us, but we will survive. We always have.
Darth Maul: I was once apprentice to the most powerful being in the galaxy once. I was destined for...so much more. But I was robbed of that destiny by the jedi, by Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Darth Maul: Jedi! I have been waiting for you.
Obi-Wan: [feigning ignorance] I'm not sure I've made your aquaintance.
Darth Maul: I am surprised you could have forgotten me so easily, after I killed your master, and you left me for dead on Naboo!
Obi-Wan: [horified] It is you.
Darth Maul: You may have forgotten me, but I will never forget you. You can not imagine the depths I would go to to stay alive, fueled by my singular hatred...for you.
Obi-Wan: That may be so, but I defeated you before, and I will defeat you again.
Darth Maul: Don't be so certain.
Darth Maul: Your master, Qui-Gon Jinn, I gutted him, while you stood helpless and watched. How did that make you feel, Obi-Wan?
Savage Opress: What now, brother? Do we go after them?
Darth Maul: No. We will be patient, Savage. I've waited so many years for my revenge, I can wait a little longer.
Savage Opress: But the Jedi will know that you have survived. They will be coming for us.
Darth Maul: I am counting on it.
Strength of character can defeat strength in numbers.
Maul: To continue, we need one singular vision…my vision.
Savage: Brother, let us share our strength. There is no need for dominance between us.
Maul: Always two there are, my brother—a Master, and an apprentice. And you are the apprentice.
A War on Two Fronts
Fear is a malleable weapon.
Steela: He fashions himself as our leader, though no one elected him.
To seek something is to believe in its possibility.
The Soft War
Struggles often begin and end with the truth.
Disobedience is a demand for change.
He who faces himself, finds himself.
A Test of Strength
The young are often underestimated.
Bound for Rescue
When we rescue others, we rescue ourselves.
A Necessary Bond
Choose your enemies wisely, as they may be your last hope.
- General Grievous: Hondo
- Hondo Ohnaka: General Grievous I presume. What a surprise. Have a seat. What may I ask is the honor?
- General Grievous: You can cease with the pleasantries, pirate! This planet [grabs Hondo by the shirt] is now under separatist control.
- Hondo Ohnaka: Uh-uh and what do you suppose that means?
- General Grievous: It means you have a new master, pirate scum. [throws Hondo on the floor]
- Count Dooku: [via hologram] Hondo Ohnaka, we meet again. As I Remember the last time we meet face to face I was your prisoner and you attempted bargain me off to the highest bidder.
- Hondo Ohnaka: But can you blame me I mean a Sith lord what a handsome price you would of-
- Count Dooku: Silence. You are going to pay the price for your treachery.
- Hondo Ohnaka: Well I am a reasonably man, name the price I'm sure we work something-
- Count Dooku: There will be payment but no deal only demands. Your entire arsenal will be melted down. Everything you own is now property of the Separatist Alliance.
- Hondo Ohnaka: Now you go too far, unexceptable! This is an out rage. [Grievous points to his bodyguards to contain Hondo] Now hold on we can make a deal. This is not good Business!
Humility is the only defense against humiliation.
Mace Windu: You are our secret weapons.
A Sunny Day in the Void
When all seems hopeless, a true hero gives hope.
Missing in Action
A soldier's most powerful weapon is courage.
Point of No Return
You must trust in others or success is impossible.
One vision can have many interpretations.
Bo-Katan Kryze: Duchess Satine and the New Mandalorians have fled in cowardice while Death Watch brought these criminals to justice! Your new Prime Minister, Pre Vizsla, leader of Death Watch, exiled Governor of Concordia, true son of Mandalore, presents you with the lords of the most feared crime families in the galaxy!
Shades of Reason
Alliances can stall true intentions.
- [After Darth Maul kills Pre Vizsla and takes his sword]
- Darth Maul: I claim this sword, and my rightful place as leader of Death Watch!
- Bo-Katan Kryze: Never! No outsider will ever rule Mandalore!
- Darth Maul: If you will not join me, you will all die.
- [The Mandalorians turn on Kryze and her followers]
- Bo-Katan Kryze: You're all traitors!
- Darth Maul: Unfortunately for you, history will not see it that way. Execute them!
Morality separates heroes from villains.
- Darth Maul: I sense a presence, a presence I haven't felt since... [realises that Sidious is there] Master?! [Darth Sidious enters the throne room, incapacitating the guards as he does. Maul goes down on one knee] Master!
- Darth Sidious: I am most impressed to see that you have survived your injuries.
- Darth Maul: I used your training, Master, and I have built all this in hopes of returning to your side. [Sidious takes note of Savage Opress]
- Darth Sidious: How unfortunate that you are attempting to deceive me.
- Darth Maul: [confused] Master?
- Darth Sidious: You have become a RIVAL! [Force pushes Maul and Savage into a wall, laughs and relaeases them, so all ignite their lightsabers and fight]
- Darth Maul: [Sidious impales Savage Opress with his lightsabers] Brother!
- [Sidious force pushes Opress away and Maul runs towards his wounded brother]
- Savage Opress: [mortally wounded] Brother, I am an unworthy apprentice. I'm not like you. I...never was. [dies. Maul looks stricken, then enraged as Sidious cackles behind him]
- Darth Sidious:[to Maul] Remember the first and only reality of the Sith; there can only be two...and you are no longer my apprentice.[Maul looks in anger at him] You have been replaced.
- [Maul and Sidious continue fighting, with Sidious defeating him]
- Darth Maul: [Pleading] Have mercy! Please, please!
- Darth Sidious: There is no mercy. [tortures Maul with Force Lightning] Do not worry, I'm not going to kill you. I have...other uses for you. [laughs as he continues torturing Maul]
Sometimes even the smallest doubt can shake the greatest belief.
The Jedi Who Knew Too Much
Courage begins by trusting oneself.
To Catch a Jedi
Never become desperate enough to trust the untrustworthy
The Wrong Jedi
Never give up hope, no matter how dark things seem.
Temple Guard: Cease hostilities!
Clone Shock Trooper: BLAST COMMANDER TA-AAAUGH! *is decapitated*
Barriss Offee: I did it. Because I've come to realize what many people in the Republic have come to realize, that the Jedi are the ones responsible for this War. That we've so lost our way that we have become villains in this conflict, that we are the ones that should be put on trial, all of us. And my attack on the Temple was an attack on what the Jedi have become. An army fighting for the Dark side, fallen from the Light that we once held so dear. This Republic is failing. It's only a matter of time.
Cast and characters
- Matt Lanter as Anakin Skywalker
- Ashley Eckstein as Ahsoka Tano
- James Arnold Taylor as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, R2-D2
- Dee Bradley Baker as all Clone Troopers, Captain Rex
- Matthew Wood as General Grievous and All Battle Droids
- Tom Kane as the narrator, Yoda
- Al Rodrigo as Quinlan Vos
- Angelique Perrin as Adi Gallia
- Blair Bless as Even Piell
- Brian George as Ki-Adi-Mundi
- Chris Edgerly as Eeth Koth
- Dee Bradley Baker as Saesee Tiin
- Flo DiRe as Jocasta Nu
- Jennifer Hale as Aayla Secura
- Meredith Salenger as Barriss Offee
- Olivia d'Abo as Luminara Unduli
- Phil LaMarr as Kit Fisto
- Tasia Valenza as Shaak Ti
- Terrence C. Carson as Mace Windu
- Tom Kenny as Nadar Vebb
- Ahmed Best as Jar Jar Binks
- Anthony Daniels as C-3PO
- Catherine Taber as Padmé Amidala
- Dee Bradley Baker as Onaconda Farr, Commander Cody
- Jameelah McMillan as Halle Burtoni
- James C. Mathis III as Gregar Typho
- Jennifer Hale as Riyo Chuchi
- Lloyd Sherr as The Father
- Kath Soucie as Mon Mothma
- Phil LaMarr as Bail Organa
- Stephen Stanton as Mas Amedda, Wilhuff Tarkin
- Tom Kane as Admiral Wullf Yularen
- Tom Kenny as Silood and Tan Divo