Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith (video game)
- For other uses of "Star Wars", see Star Wars.
These are quotes from the video game adapation of the film Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith .
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Not bad...FOR A DROID!
- Grievous: I'm no droid!
- Anakin: They don't think they'll stop us, do they?
- Obi-Wan Kenobi: Droids aren't known for their brains, Anakin.
- Obi-Wan: We're about to become a lot thinner. [sees hole in elevator] Quick, back into the elevator.
- Anakin: You first, master.
- Obi-Wan: There's no time to argue. GO! [scene change to room outside elevator, there is a crash, the elevator opens revealing both Jedi Knights dusting themselves off] Next time we're taking the stairs!
- Serra Keto: That's two more for me!
- Cin Drallig: Since when do we keep score?
- Obi-Wan: You'll never take me alive.
- Grievous: I don't plan to!
- Commander Cody: Good luck, General.
- Obi-Wan: Luck? In my experience, there's no such thing as luck.
[Anakin block attacks Mace Windu's striking lightsaber from the Chancellor.]
- Anakin: What are you doing?
- Windu: He's a traitor to the Republic! Letting him live is too dangerous.
- Anakin: Letting you kill him is against our Jedi beliefs. I won't allow it!
- Windu: Anakin, come to your senses! [Anakin force pushes him away from the Chancellor.] So be it!
- Obi-Wan: It's over Anakin! I have the high ground!
- Darth Vader: You underestimate the power of the Dark Side.
- Obi-Wan: Don't try it.