- When you first against a train, it's like everything seems so big, like, wow! It's like you're in a yard of like metal giant, like I mean everything is like so hard and so steel like you're just there. You're like a little dude like in the midst of these metals and like you're here to produce something, well, like you're here to try to produce something.
- People look at a person and like, 'What? You write on trains,' and, 'You vandalism,' and all that. Yeah, I vandalism alright, but still in general, I know what I'm doin'. I did somethin' to make your eyes open up, so why is you talkin'?
- Kase 2
- That's some never forgive action!
- Min one
- No, I ain't running the system, I'm bombing the system.
- When you hold a can of Rust-Oleum in your hand, it’s like holding 3 other shit brands in your hand. It lasts, it covers, and it’s not aerosol like Krylon it just comes out in mist. It (referring to Rust-Oleum) comes out like paint.
- They're saying that the kids run the system, that the system is out of control, that 15 or 16-year-old kids are running the system, and that graffiti is the symbol of that.