if you put your mouse over the search thingo to the left it goes "Search this wiki "alt-f" it should say "alt-e-f"
Paradoxical Quote 
These quotes defeat themselves; "Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed." ~ Irene Peter
"If you want things to stay as they are, things will have to change." ~ Giuseppe di Lamedosa
Things are not like they used to be.....and they never were. Unknown
- We must face the fact that we are on the brink of times when man may be able to magnify his intellectual and inventive capability, just as in the nineteenth century he used machines to magnify his physical capacity. Again, as then, our innocence is lost. And again, of course, the innocence, once lost, cannot be regained. The loss demands attention, not denial.
- For me, words are a form of action, capable of influencing change.
- To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
- It is not a matter of exposing one's unchanging identity, the true self that has always been, but a way of exposing one's ceaseless growth, the dynamic self that has yet to be.
- All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another.
- You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
- If we can recognize that change and uncertainty are basic principles, we can greet the future and the transformation we are undergoing with the understanding that we do not know enough to be pessimistic.
- In times of profound change, the learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.
- It can change as much as it likes. As long as it stays the same
- Change is not a matter of not doing something. It is a matter of doing something else — something that is inherently right, free, and pleasurable. Therefore, the key is insight and the freedom to feel and participate in ways of functioning that are right and new.
- In the same way as the tree bears the same fruit year after year, but each time new fruit, all lastingly valuable ideas in thinking must always be reborn.
- Cambia, todo cambia.
- Changing, everything is changing.
- Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
- History may not repeat itself, but it does rhyme a lot.
- Of the forces which are imperceptible forces, none is greater than that of change... all things are ever in the state of change... therefore the I of the past is no longer the I of today.
- All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward.
- He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.
- Growth is the only evidence of life.
- John Henry Newman, Apologia pro vita sua, 1864
- Adapting change is the foundation of success.
- Jackson Mansfield
- Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.
- All things in this world are impermanent. They have the nature to rise and pass away. To be in harmony with this truth brings true happiness.
- Buddhist chant
- It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change.