- If you can provide a precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Jack LaLanne.
- Your waistline is your lifeline.
- Put your muscle where your mouth is.
- The food you eat today is walking and talking tomorrow.
- Better to wear out than rust out.
- Do – don't stew.
- People don't die of old age, they die of neglect.
- Ten seconds on the lips and a lifetime in the hips.
- First we inspire them, then we perspire them.
- No pain … No gain … take it from LaLanne!
- You eat everyday, you sleep everyday, your body was made to exercise everyday.