|This article was preserved after a vote for its deletion.
See its archived VfD entry for details.
Unsourced moved from the main page
- אף אחד לא עוזב אותנו, אנחנו רק להשאיר לאחרים. - נתנאל ונגר
- Nobody leaves us, we only leave others. --Nathaniel Wenger
- ידע הוא כמו זבל, זה טוב רק כאשר להתפשט.
- Knowledge is like manure, it's only good when spread.
- Intelligent people know of what they speak; fools speak of what they know. --Minchas Shabbos
- A Jewish man just needs to look down if he doesn’t believe the voices in his head. - Nathaniel Wenger
מי שאוכל לבד, מת לבד
- He who eats alone, dies alone.
- Helping a man across the ocean does not mean buying him goggles. - Nathaniel Wenger
- It is an old Jewish saying that "God could not be everywhere and therefore he made Grandmothers”.
- The ones around the golden calf must wonder if the gold is more important than the calf.
- איזהו העשיר? השמח בחלקו
- Translation: Who is the rich person? The one who is happy with what he has.
- מיום שחרב בית המקדש, נלקחה הנבואה מן הנביאים, וניתנה לשוטים ולתינוקות
- Translation: Ever since the fall of the holy temple, it has come to be that prophecy was taken away from the prophets, and given to the infants and the fools
- Small children, small problems; big children, big problems.
- You always learn something even if you don’t know it.
- Be exceedingly humble in spirit, for the hope of earthly man is decay -R' Levitas of Yavneh
- Anticipate every man's greeting; be a tail among lions than a head among foxes -R' Matya ben Charash