Are several of these not sourced? Perhaps I am misunderstanding the difference, but should those quotes under the 'attributed' category which now have actual sources be put in a separate category? I would just do it myself, but at the moment I lack confidence that I understand this properly..? ZachsMind 23:34, 19 July 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for calling attention to this messy state. I've cleaned up the article a bit. The sources could still use some specific details, like external links, article titles, etc. Feel free to add them if you know or can find them. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 07:06, 20 July 2005 (UTC)
- Actually, I really did copy the entire script of Outlaw Star. I really didn't do any of that, I'm sorry I deluded so many people into thinking I'm not a sham.
- I'd rather have a show that a hundred people need to see than a thousand people like to see.
- From the "Television With A Bite" special on Buffy history. Shows up as a featurette on the last disc of the season six box set. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0366135/
- Quiet on the set... unless yer poultry.
- You take people, you put them on a journey, you give them peril, you find out who they really are. If there's any kind of fiction better than that, I don't know what it is.
- Plans for the series, lessee. New member? Hell yes. The team? Roadtrip to end all roadtrips. The core concept? Ain't even gonna go there.
- Referring to Runaways
- Every day is a negotiation, and sometimes it's done with guns.
- Always be yourself... Unless you suck.