Before my recent edit there had only been 3 attributed quotes on the page:
- "What is man but an ingenious machine for turning red wine into urine?"
- This seems to have been a paraphrase of the more extensive statement from Seven Gothic Tales (1934) : "What is man, when you come to think upon him, but a minutely set, ingenious machine for turning, with infinite artfulness, the red wine of Shiraz into urine?"
- "I'll rather live in a lantern" commenting on Radisson SAS Royal Hotel in Copenhagen, by Arne Jacobsen
- It is unclear that this is even a quote by Blixen.
- "Before then, switcherland will become a lowland"
- This seems to have no noteworthiness without context, if it actually is a quote of Blixen's. ~ Kalki 01:45, 17 April 2006 (UTC)