- The dress is an envelope for the body.
- There is only one way of dressing - the international way, fashion is either good or bad right or obsolescent.
- I believe in sumptuous fabrics and simple lines, what I like to call timeless elegance.
- Style is a matter of taste, having the freedom and confidence to express one’s self while maintaining the discipline of excellence is true style...
- The fabric of time...Clothing is the fabric that defines and measures time, an envelope to embrace the form, existing in any given moment and, in some cases for centuries.
- The American Cowboy is the best dressed man.
- What we're designing is as elegant and attractive as fur and eliminates the enormous cruelty that goes on in the killing of animals for fur.
Quotes About Oleg Cassini (unsourced) 
- You're better than Errol Flynn.
- Jack Warner Head of Warner Brothers Studios Circa 1941