Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable, precise and verifiable source for any quote on this list please move it to Paramahansa Yogananda. --Antiquary 10:05, 10 May 2009 (UTC)
- Evil spreads with the wind; truth is capable of spreading even against it.
- Giving love to all, feeling the love of God, seeing His presence in everyone... that is the way to live in this world.
- Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.
- Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along.
- The happiness of one's own heart alone cannot satisfy the soul; one must try to include, as necessary to one's own happiness, the happiness of others.
- The hard core of human egotism is hardly to be dislodged except rudely. With its departure, The Divine finds at last an unobstructed channel.
- The season of failure is the best time for sowing the seeds of success.
- There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first... When you learn to live for others, they will live for you.
- True friends want nothing from you except the joy of your presence. No matter what you do, they will always be your friend.
- Truth is exact correspondence with reality.
- You must not let your life run in the ordinary way; do something that nobody else has done, something that will dazzle the world. Show that God's creative principle works in you.
- Everything else can wait but your search for God cannot wait.
- Reform yourself and you will have reformed thousands around you.