- Published sources should be provided before moving these back into the article
- Our thoughts define our reality.
- Write down the thoughts of the moment. Those that come unsought for are commonly the most valuable.
- A thought is not a solid structure. It is liable to change over time.
- David 'Dave' 'DJ-DAVI-C' Curtis
- Eating is good because it gives you something to do. If you think too much, just order pizza.
- It isn't what people think that is important, but the reason they think what they think.
- We cannot unthink unless we are insane.
- Where all men think alike, no one thinks very much.
- The thoughtless are rarely wordless.
- Few people think more than two or three times a year. I have made an international reputation for myself by thinking once or twice a week.
- Sixty minutes of thinking of any kind is bound to lead to confusion and unhappiness.
- We think in generalities, we live in detail.