Teen Wolf (2011 TV series)
Teen Wolf is an American television series which currently airs on the MTV network, and also in reruns on TeenNick. The series premiered on June 5, 2011, following the 2011 MTV Movie Awards. Teen Wolf is a supernatural drama series that follows Scott McCall , a high school student and social outcast who is bitten by a werewolf while wandering in the woods. Scott attempts to maintain a normal life, keeping the fact of his being a "werewolf" secret from everyone, with the exception of his best friend Stiles Stilinski, who helps him through the changes in his life and body, and another mysterious werewolf, Derek Hale .
- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2
- 3 Season 3
- 3.1 Tattoo [3.01]
- 3.2 Chaos Rising [3.02]
- 3.3 Fireflies [3.03]
- 3.4 Unleashed [3.04]
- 3.5 Frayed [3.05]
- 3.6 Motel California [3.06]
- 3.7 Currents [3.07]
- 3.8 Visionary [3.08]
- 3.9 The Girl Who Knew Too Much [3.09]
- 3.10 The Overlooked [3.10]
- 3.11 Alpha Pack [3.11]
- 3.12 Lunar Ellipse [3.12]
- 3.13 Anchors [3.13]
- 3.14 More Bad Than Good [3.14]
- 3.15 Galvanize [3.15]
- 3.16 Illuminated [3.16]
- 3.17 Silverfinger [3.17]
- 3.18 Riddled [3.18]
- 3.19 Letharia Vulpina [3.19]
- 3.20 Echo House [3.20]
- 3.21 The Fox and the Wolf [3.21]
- 3.22 De-Void [3.22]
- 3.23 Insatiable [3.23]
- 3.24 The Divine Move [3.24]
- 4 Cast
- 5 External links
Wolf Moon [1.1]
- Derek: You've been given something that most people would kill for. The bite is a gift.
- Stiles: I've been scarlet nerded by you.
- Stiles: Hey Lydia, you...look...like you're gonna ignore me.
- Stiles: Everyone should have a dream even a pathetically unrealistic one.
- Jackson: Where are you getting your juice?
- Scott: My mom does all the grocery shopping.
- 'Harley: Can someone tell me how new girl is here all of five minutes and she's already hanging out with Lydia's clique?
- Stiles: Because she's hot. Beautiful people herd together.
- Sheriff Stilinski: So you listen to all of my phone calls?
- Stiles: No...well, not the boring ones.
- Stiles: Two joggers found a body in the woods.
- Scott: A dead body?
- Stiles: No, a body of water. Yes, dumb ass, a dead body.
Second Chance at First Line [1.2]
- Math Teacher: Mr.McCall you're not even close to solving your problem.
- Scott: Tell me about it...
- Coach: My grandmother can move faster than that and she’s dead. Do you think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?
- Sheriff Stilinski: So you lied to me?
- Stiles: That depends on how you define lying.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Well, I define it as not telling the truth, how do you define it?
- Stiles: Pff... reclining your body in a horizontal position.
Pack Mentality [1.3]
- Allison: Think about something else.
- Scott: Like what?
- Allison: Like me... naked.
- Stiles: So you killed her?
- Scott: I don't know. I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before.
- Stiles: Really? I have. It usually ends a little differently.
- Scott: Maybe it was my blood on the door.
- Stiles: Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something.
- Scott: And did what?
- Stiles: Ate it.
- Scott: Raw?
- Stiles: No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven.
- Stiles: I don't think Danny likes me very much.
- Scott: I ask Allison on a date and now we're hanging out?
- Stiles: Am I not attractive to gay guys?
- Scott: I made first line and the team captain wants to destroy me. And now, now I'm gonna be late for work.
- Stiles: Wait, Scott! You didn't- Am I attractive to gay guys? You didn't answer my question.
- Allison: Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit.
- Lydia: Trust me, I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit.
- Lydia: Someone's daddy's little girl.
- Allison: Sometimes, but not tonight.
- Stiles: It's gotta be a pack thing. Like an initiation, you do the kill together.
- Scott: Because ripping someone's throat out is such a bonding experience?
- Scott: Am I gonna hurt someone?
- Derek: Yes.
- Scott:Could I kill someone?
- Derek: Yes.
- Scott: Am I gonna kill someone?
- Derek: Probably.
- Scott: Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?
- Allison: Yeah, I guess. Sounds fun.
- Jackson: You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork.
- Stiles:(to Scott) Why's it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin? I don't wanna be Robin all the time!
- Scott: You're okay?
- Allison: Once my heart starts beating again, yeah.
Magic Bullet [1.4]
- Chris: Hockey on grass is called field hockey.
- Chris: (to Scott) You eat meat?
- Scott: Why should I help you?
- Derek: Because you need me.
- Derek: Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out. With my teeth.
- Derek: It was a different kind of bullet.
- Stiles: A silver bullet?
- Derek: No, you idiot.
- Stiles: If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled.
- Stiles: What am I supposed to do with him?
- Scott: Take him somewhere. Anywhere.
- Stiles: And by the way he's starting to smell.
- Scott: Like... like what?
- Stiles: Like death!
- Derek: You faint at the sight of blood?
- Stiles: No, but I might at the sight of a chopped off arm!
- Scott: This house is like the frickin' Wal-Mart of guns.
The Tell [1.5]
- Lydia: What the hell is a Stiles?
- Kate: I don't know whether to kill it or lick it.
- Mr. Harrison: Try putting the highlighter down between paragraphs. It's chemistry, not a coloring book.
- Derek: You wanna do homework? Or you wanna not die?
- Scott: We don't go out in the middle of the night murdering people, do we?
- Stiles: If you think getting rid of contractions in all of your sentences makes your arguement any more legitimate, then you are wrong.
- Mr. Stilinski: I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries.
Heart Monitor [1.6]
- Stiles: Be a werewolf, not a teen wolf. Be a werewolf.
- Scott: Hit him again, and then you'll see me get angry.
- Scott: I love her.
- Stiles: And that's beautiful. Moving on -
- Coach Finstock: The reading of the Gettysburg Address.
- Scott: What?
- Coach Finstock: That's sarcasm. Are you familiar with the term sarcasm, McCall?
Scott:(Looking at Stiles) Very. (Stiles smirks proudly)
- Allison: Haven't you ever learned there's no "I" in "team"?
- Jackson: Yeah, but there is a "me."
- Scott: It smells terrible in here anyway.
- Stiles: Really? In a boys' locker room. That doesn't make any sense at all.
- Scott: You buried your sister under a spiral. What does it mean?
- Derek: You don't wanna know.
- Derek: You want me to teach you, get rid of her.
Night School [1.7]
- Stiles: Alright, first off - throwing Derek under the bus...nicely done.
- Lydia: Is that him with the best explanation ever for why he's half a frickin' hour late?
- Scott: What do we do?
- Stiles: We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. You seriously think about quitting your job.
- Scott: Thats not the worst part
- Stiles: How in Holy Hell is that not the worst part?!
- Scott: It wants me in its pack. I think first, I have to get rid of my old pack.
- Stiles: What do you mean? What old pack?
- Scott: Allison, Jackson, Lydia...you.
- Allison: I don't think it was Derek in the school.
- Scott: Why don't you ask her?
- Stiles: Well, to save myself utterly crushing humiliation. Thank you, Scott.
- Stiles: Call me Biles or I'll kill you.
- Scott: If I get out, I think I might kill someone.
- Stiles: Yeah it's called heartbreak. About two billion songs written about it.
- Allison: Lydia, do you think I made the wrong decision?
- Lydia: About that jacket with that dress? Absolutely.
- Scott: I don't care about your breakups, Mom. I'm gonna get her back.
- Scott: Give me the bottle of Jack.
Wolf's Bane [1.9]
- Peter: I was gonna wait for dramatic flare, but when you look this good, why wait?
- Jackson: Do you know what Argent means in French? It means silver!
- Sheriff Stilinski: I'm very happy for you. And I'm really proud of you.
- Stiles: Thanks. Me too, I'm happy and proud of myself.
- Danny: (talking about Derek) Who is he again?
- Stiles: Ahm... My cousin, … Miguel.
- Derek: This no fit.
- Stiles: You swing for a different team but you still play ball, don't ya Danny boy.
- Danny: You're a horrible person.
- Stiles: I know. It keeps me awake at night.
- Lydia: Are you breaking up with me?
- Jackson: Dumping, actually. I'm dumping you.
- Jackson: In preparation of some big changes, I've decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life, and you're just about the deadest.
- Allison: You beat me again.
- Jackson: I have an unfair advantage. You see these cheekbones? Aerodynamically suited for speed in water.
- Jackson: How you gonna feel Scott, when she's screaming my name?
- Scott: Your mind's blank? You can't think of anything to say?
- Stiles: Not under this kind of pressure.
- Jackson: However it is you came to be what you are, you're gonna get it for me, too. You're gonna get it for me or, she's gonna find out about it, too.
- Derek: By the way one more thing...
- Stiles: Yeah.
- (Derek slams Stiles head against the steering wheel)
- Stiles: Oh, God. What the hell was...
- Derek: You know what that was for. Go. Go!
- Derek: Stiles get out of there, right now! It's him. He is the Alpha. Get out!
- Peter: When I was in high school, we played basketball. Now, there's a real sport.
- Melissa McCall: Have you told her how you feel?
- Scott: She knows
- Melissa: Listen, dumb ass, I'm gonna let you in on a secret that most guys don't even have a clue about, all right? You ready?...Women love words.
- Scott: Hmm?
- Melissa: You need to tell her how you feel. Just say it. Say it again. Say it differently. Learn how to say it better. Learn how to sing it. You know, just write it in a poem and a letter attached to flowers, carve it in a tree. In a sidewalk with cement, tattoo on your arm.
- Allison: Why did you do that?
- Scott: Because I love you.
Code Breaker [1.12]
- Scott: She's not a werewolf.
- Stiles: Then what the hell is she?
- Derek: You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend? For your stupid little teenage crush that means nothing?
- Kate: It's what they do, and they can't help it.
- Allison: All of them?
- Peter: His username is Allison? His password is also Allison?
- Stiles: Still want him in your pack?
- Peter: Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone.
- Stiles: And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves or is that just a personal preference?
- Allison: I just saw my boyfriend turn into a werewolf.
- Peter: Don't feel bad, if she lives she'll become a werewolf. She'll be incredibly powerful.
- Stiles: Yeah, and once a month she'll go out of her freakin' mind and try to tear me apart.
- Peter: Well, actually, considering she's a woman...twice a month.
- Derek: I'm the alpha now.
- Allison: No, dad! Dad! He saved our lives! Your life! You can't do this! Dad, let him go! Please let him go, and I'll do-- I'll do whatever you want! Okay? I swear. I won't-- I won't see him again. I promise, never again, dad. Please, dad, please. Please! Please!
- Chris Argent: Never again.
- Sheriff Stilinski: You work for your father, Isaac?
- Mr. Lahey: When he's not in school. Which is where he needs to be in 20 minutes.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Yeah, I understand that. But I've got a missing teenage girl, and our k - 9 unit led us here. She's not wearing any clothes, and if she's out here tonight, and the temperature really drops -
- Isaac: I'm sorry, I - I didn't see anything.
- Mr. Lahey: Trust me, if he saw a naked girl outside a computer screen, he'd remember.
- Sheriff Stilinski: How'd you get that black eye, Isaac?
- Isaac: School.
- Sheriff Stilinski: School fight?
- Isaac: Nah, lacrosse.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Lacrosse? You play for beacon hills?
- Isaac: Yeah.
- Sheriff Stilinski: My son plays for the team. Well, I mean, he - he's on the team. He doesn't typically play. Not yet, anyway. It's, uh - Something wrong, Isaac?
- Isaac: No. Oh, no, sorry. I was just remembering, I actually have a morning practice to get to.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Just one more question. You guys get many grave robberies here?
- Isaac: A few. Usually, they just take stuff like jewelry.
- Sheriff Stilinski: What'd this one take?
- Isaac: Her liver.
- Scott: She ate the liver?
- Stiles: No, I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what? Even if she did, so what? It's the most nutritious part of the body.
- Scott: I never ate anyone's liver.
- Stiles: Yeah, right, 'cause when it comes to werewolves, you're a real model of self - control. Actually, wait - hold on. You're the test case for this, so we should be going over what happened to you.
- Scott: What do you mean?
- Stiles: I mean like what was going through your mind when you were turning, you know? What were you drawn to?
- Scott: Allison.
- Stiles: Okay, nothing else? Seriously?
- Scott: Nothing else mattered. But, no, that's good, though, right? 'Cause the night that Lydia was bit, she was with you.
- Stiles: Yeah, but she was looking for - Jackson.
- Omega: Nice car.
- Jackson: Here's a dollar. Go find another parking lot to die in. Security!
- Coach: Let's go! I have an announcement. Gather round. Quicker! Danny, put a shirt on. Stilinski, that means you! Let's go, gather round. Listen up. Police are asking for help on a missing child advisory. It's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked. Now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. I don't know about you, but the last time it was that cold and I was running around naked - I lost a testicle to exposure. Now, I don't want the same thing happening to some innocent girl. So police are organizing search parties for tonight. Sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic "a" in my classes.
- Jackson: If Lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, why should I care?
- Scott: Because we have a pretty good idea that she might be - you know, turning.
- Jackson: Turning?
- Scott: Yeah. Turning.
- Jackson: Into -
- Stiles: A unicorn. What do you think, dumbass?
- Jackson: Well, I think that if Lydia's turning, she's not the one that's gonna need help.
- Scott: What do you mean?
- Jackson: Oh, God, you've got it all backwards, McCall. When I was with Lydia, you should have seen the scratch marks she left on me. What do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws? Heh.
- Stiles: Hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral. I mean - what if they're the non - hunting side of the family? There could be non - hunting Argents. It's possible, right?
- Scott: I know what they are. They're reinforcements.
- Scott: What are they doing?
- Derek: Declaring war.
- Chris Argent:We have a code
- Gerard: Not when they murder my daughter. No code. Not anymore. From now on, these things are just bodies waiting to be cut in half. Are you listening? Because I don't care if they're wounded and weak. Or seemingly harmless - begging for their life with the promise that they will never, ever hurt anyone. Or some desperate, lost soul with no idea what they're getting into. We find them. We kill them. We kill them all.
Shape Shifted [2.2]
- Isaac:Um so far it's an "A" in French and a "B" minus in econ.
- Mr. Lahey:Oh. What about chemistry?
- Isaac:I'm not sure. Uh, midterms are in a few days so it could go up.
- Mr. Lahey:Well, what's it at now? The grade? Uh, yeah.
- Isaac: Uh, I'm not sure.
- Mr. Lahey: But you just said it could go up.
- Isaac: I just--uh, I meant generally.
- Mr. Lahey: You wouldn't be lying to me, would you, Isaac?
- Isaac: No.
- Mr. Lahey: Then tell me your grade.
- Isaac: I just told you, I don't know.
- Mr. Lahey: You wanna take this little conversation downstairs? No? Then tell me the grade, son.
- Isaac: Dad, this semester's only half over.
- Mr. Lahey:Isaac?
- Isaac: There's plenty of time
- Mr. Lahey: -- Isaac.
- Isaac: It's--it's a "D".
- Mr. Lahey: All right. It's a "D". I'm not angry. You know I'm gonna have to find a way to punish you though. I have my responsibility as a parent. So we'll start with something simple, like, uh Tell you what, you do the dishes and clean up the kitchen, okay?
- Isaac: Yeah.
- Mr. Lahey: Good. Because I'd really like to see this place spotless.[Cup shattering] Know what I'm saying? You know? I mean this entire kitchen.
[Clattering] Yeah! [Laughs] Yeah, absolutely [Glass shattering] Spotless. [Hushed grunt] Well, that was your fault.
- Isaac: You could have blinded me.
- Mr. Lahey: Shut up! It's a scratch! It's hardly even... Isaac... Isaac!
- Jackson: Freaks.
- Mr. Lahey: Isaac! Isaac! Isaac. Isaac? Isaac? Okay, that's enough. Let's go! That's it, grab your bike and let's go! Isaac? Holy - ! Aah! No! No! No! Aah! No! Aah! No! No! No! No!
- Stiles: How did you do that?
- Derek: I'm the Alpha.
- Allison: Are you ready for this?
- Lydia: Please, it's not like my aunt's a serial killer.
Ice Pick [2.3]
- Erica: I have beautiful everything.
- Stiles: And a new-found self confidence.
- Stiles (to Scott): This new-found heroism is making me very attracted to you.
- Stiles: Erica looks pretty good. The word sensational comes to mind.
- Coach: McCall, I don't know why, but your pain gives me a special kind of joy.
- Chris: Our sons are trained to be soldiers...our daughters, for leaders.
- Allison: Is this how we're gonna do father-daughter talks from now on?
- Chris: No, this is how we're gonna train you.
- Derek: What did you see in the mechanic garage?
- Stiles: Ah... several alarming EP violations that I'm seriously considering reporting.
- Stiles: Holy God!
- Derek: Did you noticed that I'm paralyzed from the neck down in 8 feet of water!
- Stiles: Can't you just trust me this once?
- Derek: No!
- Stiles: I'm the one who keeps you alive, okay. Did you notice that?
- Stiles: Sounds like the beginning of a heartfelt story, but I'm gonna pass.
- Stiles: Unrequited love is a bitch.
- Allison: I thought you were psychic bitch?
- Scott: I know who he's after.
- Stiles: What, how? How? Did you smell something?
- Scott: Armani.
- Scott: Dude, everyone in here is a dude. I think we're in a gay club.
- Stiles: (Surrounded by a large group of man in drag, two of them stroking his cheeks) Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh Scott?
(After been attack by the Kanima)
- Scott: One more question. Just one. Are you okay?
- Danny: Did it happen to my Ex too?
- Scott: Yeah.
- Danny: Then I'm great.
- Scott: Get rid of him!
- Stiles: Get rid of him? We are at a crime scene and he's the Sheriff.
(After Stiles tries to "explain" to his father why he was in the gay club)
- Sheriff Stilinski: You're not gay.
- Stiles: I could be.
- Sheriff Stilinski: Not dressed like that!
- Allison: We're just a bunch of teenagers. We can't handle this.
- Stiles: I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense.
- Melissa: I have to ground you. I am grounding you. You are grounded.
- Scott: What about work?
- Melissa: Fine. Other than work. And no TV.
- Scott: My TV's broken.
- Melissa: Then no computer.
- Scott: I need the computer for school.
- Melissa: Then no... uh... (glances at Stiles) No Stiles.
- Stiles: What?! No Stiles?!
- Melissa: NO STILES!
- Erica: Stiles, you make a good Batman.
- Stiles: You wanna play Cat Woman? I'll be your Batman.
- Scott: What did you tell her?
- Allison: That we were part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.
- Stiles: I am part of an online gaming community that battles mythical creatures.
- Allison: Oh. Great.
- Chris: Derek, back off.
- Derek: Back off? That's really all you've got? I've gonna be honest Chris, I really was expecting more from the big bad veteran werewolf hunter.
- Chris: Okay, how about; didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gun fight? (the other hunters with Chris aim their guns at Derek and Boyd)
- Scott: What are you doing?
- Mrs. Argent: Isn't it obvious? I'm killing you.
- Chris: Didn't anyone ever tell you not to bring claws to a gunfight?
- Gerard: Careful gentleman, something wicked this way comes.
- Isaac: What are you some kind of witch?
- Deaton: No, I'm a veterinarian.
Party Guessed [2.9]
- Peter: I heard there was a party. Don't worry, I invited myself.
- Matt: Photographers call them candids.
- Allison: Well police officers call it stalking.
- Gerard: Go up there and help your wife die with dignity.
- Scott: Why should I apologize?
- Stiles: Because you're the guy. It's like what we do.
- Scott: She's completely ignored Stiles the past 10 years.
- Stiles: I prefer to think of it as me not having been on her radar.
- Scott: Maybe it's just early.
- Stiles: Or maybe nobody's coming because Lydia's turned into the town whack job.
- Jackson: You do not want me there.
- Derek: Full moon is coming, and with the way things are going, I have a feeling it's gonna be a rough one.
- Gerard: Your wife is already dead. That thing over there is just a cocoon waiting to hatch.
- Lydia: Are you real?
- Peter: Interestingly, that question can also be answered not yet.
- Matt: Well Derek not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf. Oh, yeah that's... that's right I learned a few things lately. Werewolfs, Hunters, Kanimas, it's like a freaking halloween party every full moon. Exept for you Stiles, what do you turn into?
- Stiles: Abominable snowman. But it's more like a wintertime thing. You know, seasonal.
- Derek: Get him off of me.
- Matt: Oh, I don't know Derek, I think you two make a pretty good pair.
- Derek: I can move my toes.
- Stiles: Dude, I can move my toes.
- Derek: (after Peter offers help) Why would I want help from a total psycho?
- Peter: First off, I'm not a total pyscho. You're the one who slashed my throat wide open, but we're all works in progress right? So......
- Peter: (as Derek prepares to hit him again) You don't honestly think I want to be Alpha again? That wasn't my best performance considering it ended in my death- Oh go ahead hit me! Hit me! I can see it's cathartic for you. A way to work out the pain and self-loathing that comes with complete and utter failure. I may be the one taking the beating but you, Derek, you've already been beaten.
- Stiles: I'm playing? On the field? With the team?
- Coach Finstock: Yes, unless you'd rather play with yourself.
- Stiles: I already did that today. Twice.
- Peter: Quite the situation you've got yourself in here Derek, I mean, I'm out of commission for a few week and suddenly there's lizard poeple, geratric psychopaths, and you're cooking up werewolves out of every self-esteem deprived adolescent in town.
Master Plan [2.12]
- Scott: That's Peter. Derek's uncle. Little while back he tried to kill us all and then we set him on fire and Derek slashed this throat.
- Peter: Hi.
- Isaac: Good to know.
(Lydia is leaving to help Jackson)
- Stiles: You see Death doesn't happen to you Lydia, It happens to everyone around you ok? To all the people left standing at your funeral trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives without you in it
- (Derek and Peter are leaving to help stop Jackson)
- Peter: Derek, we need Lydia.
- Derek: There no ti-!
- (Peter holds up hand to silence Derek)
- Peter: That's the problem. We're rushing. We're moving too fast and while everyone knows that a moving target is harder to hit, here we are racing right into Gerard's crosshairs.
- Derek: If I get the chance to kill Jackson, I'm taking it.
- Melissa: Do you have any other emergency werewolf contacts?
- Isaac: Call Scott
- Lydia: Allison, I love you. So, if you want to do that thing where we talk about me, that's fine. But, I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction.
- Lydia: And seriously, an American werewolf in London? Like that's not going to be a disaster.
- Scott: Can we drive, now, please?
- Stiles: No. It's a red light.
Chaos Rising [3.02]
- Heather: Do you know what I want for my birthday?
- Stiles: Bike?
- Heather: To not be a 17 year old virgin
- Heather: Have you never done it before either?
- Stiles: Turned 17? Yeah, no, not yet, no.
- Isaac: You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? And personally, I, well I trust Scott.
- Peter: Boys. FYI - coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works. So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is you were feeling straight to my face.
- Derek: We don't like you. Now shut up and help us.
- Peter: Fair enough.
- Lydia: I want one.
- Allison: Which one?
- Lydia: The straight one, obviously.
- Peter: And if that's not enough to scare your testicles back into your stomach, try to remember that two of them combine to form one giant alpha. I'm sure Erica and Boyd were sweet kids. They're going to be missed.
- Stiles: Can someone kill him again please?
- Stiles: I can't take waiting around like this, ya know. It's nerve wracking. My nerves are wracked, they're severely wracked, Wracked.
- Peter: I could beat you unconscious and wake you when it's over
- Scott: Derek, I saw Boyd try to rip two little kids apart. Are they going to do that to everyone they find?
- Derek: Everyone and anyone.
- Stiles: Okay, I'm going to call my dad.
- Lydia: I already called 911.
- Stiles: You called the police before you called me?
- Lydia: I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?
- Stiles: YES!
- Isaac: Does anybody else want to rethink the plan where we just, uh, kill 'em?
- Derek: Cora's alive.
- Peter: So I heard. Let's throw the reunion party when she's not an unstoppable killing machine.
- Argent: California fireflies aren't bioluminous. They don't glow.
- Stiles: Missing and presumed dead, Scott, because he was probably a virgin. You know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? You know what that means? It means my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life, okay. I need to have sex. Like right now. Someone needs to have sex with me like today. Like someone needs to sex me right now!
- Danny: Alright I'll do it.
- Stiles: Woah! What?
- Danny: Come over to my place at 9. Plan on staying the night. I like to cuddle.
- Stiles: That is so sweet. Are you kidding?
- Danny: Yes. I'm kidding.
- Stiles: You don't toy with a guys emotions like that, Danny. It's not attractive, alright?
- Stiles: We shouldn't have come. I knew it. We shouldn't have come.
- Scott: We had to. There's safety in numbers.
- Stiles: Well, there's also death in numbers. It's called a massacre. A bloodbath. Carnage. Slaughter. Butchery. Wow.
- Lydia: Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?
- Peter: Not my finest hour, no, but I'm hardly the only dysfunctional family member. Did Derek tell you he killed me, too? Slashed my throat ear to ear.
Motel California [3.06]
- Stiles: Are you serious? Have you still not seen Star Wars?
- Scott: I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie.
- Stiles: It just makes me crazy.
- Derek: How bad?
- Ms. Blake: To be honest, the "oh my God" would be for your wonderful physique if not for the fact that you're bleeding black blood.
- Ethan: I'm not going to hurt him.
- Scott: Why should I believe you?
- Ethan: Because we knew one of them would be important to you, and now we know it's Lydia.
- Deaton: I honestly thought I would never have to burden you like this, but you're my only hope. I'm going to be taken. I need you to find me.
- Lydia: Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard so I think I can handle a werewolf.
- Deaton: Your eyes, they were red, bright red.
- Scott: How is that possible?
- Deaton: It's rare, something that does't happen within a hundred years, but every once in a while a beta can become an alpha without having to steal or take their power. They call it a true alpha. It's one that rises purely on the strength of character, virtue, by sheer force of will.
- Scott: You knew this would happen.
- Deaton: I believed. From the moment I knew you were bitten, I believed.
- Peter: If you want to know what changed Derek, you need to know what changed the color of his eyes.
- Gerard: Deucalion may have lost his eyes, but he's not always blind.
- Deucalion: I'm an alpha. I never walk alone.
- Deucalion: Don't, don't do this! I had a vision. A vision of peace!
- Gerard: A little short sighted, wouldn't you say?
- Scott: If you lied and it gets people hurt, I'll be back to take away more than your pain.
The Girl Who Knew Too Much [3.09]
- Stiles: If you would just listen to me.
- Sheriff Stilinski: I have been listening.
- Stiles: You just don't believe me. Mom would have believed me.
- Lydia: Maybe with enough time then someone like you can do something about it.
- Scott: You get me the time, and I'll something about it. I swear to God I will.
- Isaac: Oh this is so not gonna end well.
- Stiles: Are you threatening me? You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freakin'-
- Lydia: Oh no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on.
- Stiles: How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body.
The Overlooked [3.10]
- Melissa: You're supposed to be dead.
- Peter: I get that a lot, actually.
- Melissa: You're him, aren't you.
- Deucalion: Him?
- Melissa: The bad guy.
- Deucalion: You have no idea.
- Stiles (to an unconscious Cora):You just hold on a little longer, okay? Trust me, if anyone's gonna get us out of this, it's Scott. Can't believe I just said that.You know, I actually used to be the one with the plan. Well, or at least a plan B. Now I don't know. Now I'm thinking maybe you were right. You know, maybe... maybe we are pretty much useless. Maybe all we really do is show up and find the bodies. I don't want to find my father's body. You know, you're a lot easier to talk to when you're completely unconscious.
- Stiles: You know, the next time I put my lips to your mouth, you better be awake.
- Chris Argent: I don't even think I know what teacher that is.
- Isaac:She's the one with the brown hair. She's kinda hot.
- Ms. Blake: For years, the Nemeton's power was virtually gone, like the dying ember of a burned out fire. But a few months earlier, something happened that caused that ember to glow a little brighter. Something that gave it a spark of power again. The sacrifice of a virgin. You didn't know what you were doing back then, but killing Paige in the root cellar, sacrificing her there, gave power to the Nemeton. You gave it power again. You gave me power. Just enough to hold on to life a little longer. Long enough to be found.
Alpha Pack [3.11]
- Isaac: Not to bring up uncomfortable memories; wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and they burned you alive?
- Isaac: Why did you do this to us Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?
- Derek: Maybe. I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her.
- Isaac: There's no time! The full moon's coming. The sheriff and Melissa are going to be dead, so I'm going to help them. You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing.
- Peter: I've heard it's something only an Alpha can do, and with good reason.
- Derek: Which is?
- Peter: You know normal wolves never abandon an injured member of the pack. They care for it. They bring it food from a kill and then regurgitate it into the mouth of the injured wolf. They even give it physical and emotional comfort by intensely grooming it. In a way, they can do more than just ease pain. They can be instrumental in healing their own. If you're trying to tell me I can save her, just tell me. I'm telling you... I've heard it's possible.
- Derek: How?
- Peter: It's that spark of power that makes you an Alpha. When you take her pain, she draws on the power that provides you with those special gifts. The power that heightens your senses, your strength. The power that transforms your body. As an Alpha, you have that bit of extra, that spark intensifies the color of your eyes from a bright yellow into a searing red.
- Derek: If I can save her...
- Peter: If.
- Derek: If.
- Peter: I didn't say it works every time. It could just as easily kill you.
- Derek: How do I do it? By taking her pain?
- Peter: Amend some. Because there's a cost.
- Peter: I can understand not seeing a downside to this as you haven't exactly been alpha of the year, but think about what else you'll be losing.
- Derek: I don't care about power. Not any more.
- Peter: What about the power to fight back? Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kali's ultimatum still stands and the full moon is tomorrow night. And if you couldn't beat her as an alpha, how do you think you're going to beat her as a beta.
- Stiles: So you're asking me to tell you what I wouldn't not tell you?
- FBI Agent: First, I have no idea what you just said. Second, how about you just help me help you.
- Stiles: Well I don't know how to help you help me tell you something if I don't know it.
- Melissa: I don't want to kill your optimism or anything, but both of us have been trying to do the same thing for hours.
- Stiles: By the way, if I don't make it back and you do, there's something you should know. Your dad's in town.
Lunar Ellipse [3.12]
- Melissa: Is she actually going to come down here and slash all our throats?
- Sheriff Stilinski: Hah, she'll actually come down here, strangle us with a garrote and then slash all our throats.
- Derek: Do you want me to run?
- Peter: No. I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an alpha with a psychotic foot fetish. Of course I want you to run. Spring, gallop, leap your way the hell out of this town.
- Kali: Where is he
- Lydia:I think he said he was heading out to do some shopping. Usual werewolf afternoon.
- Kali: Who do you think you're talking to?
- Lydia: Someone in desperate need of a pedicure. I'd be happy to give you a referral.
- Kali: Oh really?
- Jennifer: So who wants to go first
- Melissa: Anyone else feeling an unbearable itch they can't scratch
- Sheriff Stilinski: Well, not before you said something. But now, yes I do.
- Jennifer: That's right, Kali. Look at me. Look at my face. Do you know what it takes to be able to look like this, to be able to look normal?
- Kali: I don't care.
- Jennifer: It takes power. Power like this.
- Scott: I'm an alpha now
- Deucalion: Kill her now and it's over. Become the alpha you're meant to be. Become a killer.
- Scott: They're not dead yet.
- Deucalion: Who's going to save them? Your friends?
- Scott: My pack.
- Derek: My mother told me you were a man of vision once. We're letting you go because we hope you can be that man again.
- Scott: But if you're not, then having your eyesight won't matter, because you'll never see us coming.
- Isaac: Is it me or is this place getting smaller?
- Sheriff Stilinski: I always said aluminum was better than wood.
- Jennifer: How did you do that?
- Scott: I'm an alpha now. So whatever you're doing to cause the storm, make it stop, or I'll kill you. I don't care what it does to the color of my eyes.
- Deucalion: It won't change the color of mine, so allow me.
- Stiles: Do you think you can come get us?
- Scott: Yeah, of course.
- Stiles: Uh, bring a ladder.
- Allison: We're going to have a new code. Nous protègons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protèger eux měmes
- Argent: We protect those who cannot protect themselves.
- Jennifer: Of course it's you. Everyone else suffers, but somehow, you come out on top. And now that Scott's an alpha, you'll be able to steal it from him. You'll be an alpha again.
- Peter: Again? Again?! I am the alpha. I've always been the alpha!!!!!
- Isaac: For half my childhood I was locked in a freezer. So, being helpful is kind of a new thing of me.
- Stiles: Demons?...Why not?
More Bad Than Good [3.14]
- Mr. Yukimura: Kira! You forgot all the research you did for that boy you like.
- Stiles: And again with the not helping.
- Isaac with the "yea bitch whatever nod":
- Coach: If I were four years younger I'd punch you.
- Stiles: What? Coach that doesn't make sense.
- Coach: Oh Well, I does to me.
- Stiles: I thought you liked girls
- Caitlin: I do like girls. Do you?
- Stiles: Absolutely.
- Caitlin: Great!
- Stiles: So you also like boys?
- Caitlin: Absolutely. Do you?
- Allison: I'm frustrated
- Isaac: Sexually?
- Melissa McCall: Been feeling irritable?
- Stiles: Yeah, possibly to the point of homicide.
- Derek Hale: You think Stiles, skinny defenseless Stiles is the nogitsune, a powerful, dark spirit?
- Scott McCall: Stiles, if you have it we'll do something. I'll do something.
Letharia Vulpina [3.19]
- Deaton: There's a fox hiding inside a teenage boy... and I'm going to poison it
- Argent: I don't suppose you have any idea why Stiles would frame us for murder.
- Derek: I didn't think Stiles was smart enough to frame us for murder.
- Stiles: You really have to learn not to trust a fox.
- Stiles: Okay?
- Scott: Please, don't
Echo House [3.20]
- Scott: I can't help you if you're in here
- Stiles: And I can't hurt you
- Deputy Parrish: Sheriff, I not kidding, This thing's a few watts away from being a lightsaber.
- Chris Argent: Well, apparently, I'm carrying a lightsaber.
- Stiles:(After Malia kisses him) Was that your first kiss?(Malia nods)You want to try it again? (Malia nods and they kiss again)
The Fox and the Wolf [3.21]
- Sheriff Stilinski:Someone’s breaking in to my house. After Stiles started sleep walking, I had some security precautions put in…motion sensors, cameras.
- Kira: Dad. How old are you?
- Mr. Yukimura: 43. But I've been told I look mid-30's.
Allison Argent: "It's okay, it's perfect. I'm in the arms of my first love, the first person I ever loved, the person I'll always love."
The Divine Move [3.24]
(The Nogitsune is angrily moving towards Stiles and Lydia who are backing away)
Nogitsune: A divine move. Divine move? You think you have any moves at all? You can kill the Oni but me, me I'm a thousand years old. (Yells) You can't kill me!!
Lydia: But we can change you.
- Tyler Posey - Scott McCall
- Crystal Reed - Allison Argent
- Dylan O'Brien - Stiles Stilinski
- Tyler Hoechlin - Derek Hale
- Holland Roden - Lydia Martin
- Colton Haynes - Jackson Whittemore
- Linden Ashby - Sheriff Stilinski
- JR Bourne - Chris Argent
- Melissa Ponzio - Melissa McCall
- Eaddy Mays - Victoria Argent
- Keahu Kahuanui - Danny
- Ian Bohen - Peter Hale
- Daniel Sharman - Isaac Lahey