The Big Fix
The Big Fix is a 1978 film directed by Jeremy Kagan and based on the novel by Roger L. Simon, who also wrote the screenplay. It starred Richard Dreyfuss as private detective Moses Wine and co-starred Susan Anspach and John Lithgow. The Big Fix had no relationship to the 1947 movie of the same name, in which 1947 was the year Richard Dreyfuss was born.
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- Bakunin? Bakunin was a terrorist monster. You are not an authority on Bakunin just because you used to date every terrorist in Soviet Russia, that does not make you an authority.
- Do you know why being a revolutionary doesn't work in this country? Being a revolutionary in America is like being a spoil sport at an orgy. All these goodies being passed around and you feel like a shit when you say no.
- Hey, man! I can write copy faster than any alcoholic on this floor!
- Richard Dreyfuss as Moses Wine
- Susan Anspach as Lila Shay
- John Lithgow as Sam Sebastian
- Bonnie Bedelia as Suzanne
- Ofelia Medina as Alora
- Nicolas Coster as Spitzer
- F. Murray Abraham as Howard Eppis
- Fritz Weaver as Oscar Procari, Sr.