The Color of Money
Fast Eddie Felson
- Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
- [To Vincent] Vincent, get in the car, this is embarrassing. You're acting like some girl who got felt up at the drive-in.
- [To Carmen] I'm not your daddy, I'm not your boyfriend, so don't be playing games with me. I'm your partner.
- [To Vincent] You gotta have two things to win. You gotta have brains and you gotta have balls. Now, you got too much of one and not enough of the other.
- [To Vincent] Walking into a crowded pool room, Fast Eddie Felson says, "Do you smell that?" Vincent replies, "Smoke"? Carmen replies to that, "No, Money."
- I think maybe the money's what's throwing you off here today.
- [To Grady Seasons] Hey, Grady, up your ass with the spot. Is that okay with you?
- [To Vincent] You win one more game, you're gonna be humping your fist for a long time. Got that, Vincent?
- [To Vincent] It's like a nightmare, isn't it? It just keeps getting worse and worse.
- Paul Newman - "Fast" Eddie Felson
- Tom Cruise - Vincent Lauria
- Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio - Carmen
- Helen Shaver - Janelle
- John Turturro - Julian
- Bill Cobbs - Orvis
- Robert Agins - Earl at Chalkie's
- Alvin Anastasia - Kennedy
- Elizabeth Bracco - Diane at Bar
- Keith McCready - Grady Seasons
- Grady Mathews - Dud
- Steve Mizerak - Duke, Eddie's First Opponent
- Iggy Pop - Skinny Player on Road
- Forest Whitaker - Amos