The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- One car in exchange for knowing what a man's made of. That's a price I can live with.
- Look at all those people down there. They follow the rules for what? They're letting fear lead them.
- Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back.
- Grab a chair. We were about to roast some marshmallows.
- What'd you expect? You didn't just play with fire, you soaked the matches in gasoline.
- Man, you need me. You'd still be shaking down tea houses for chump change if it weren't for me.
- Why don't you find a nice Japanese girl like every other white guy here?
- There's no wax on, wax off in drifting. The first drifters invented drifting out here in the mountains by feeling it. So feel it!
- You're moving up in life, elevate your company.
- Sean says "I'll get you your money" Han replies, "Why you talking like you got a choice".
- I have money, it's trust and character I need around me. You know who you choose to be around you, let's you know who you are.
- Go ahead!
- Can I get a copy of that?
- [Neela asks what Sean is doing] Thought I'd stop by and ask your boyfriend for some drifting lessons
- Can he drive?
- I thought he was Yakuza
- I'm starting to like this country already
[after Clay shatters the rear windshield of Sean's Monte Carlo with a baseball, Sean steps out of his car and has a stare down with Clay and his gang. As Clay's gang approaches Sean, Sean brandishes a wrench in his hand, and they stop]
- Cindy: Why don't you nice boys let your cars do the talking?
- Sean: I only race for pink slips.
- Clay: This car goes for 80 grand. What am I gonna do with a broken-ass piece of shit like that?
[Crowd howls while Sean smiles at Clay]
- Cindy: How about me?
[Sean and Clay stare at Cindy]
- Cindy: Winner gets... me.
[Sean smiles. Clay spits]
- Sean: Can he drive?
- Twinkie: Can he drive? You know what DK stands for?
- Sean: Donkey Kong?
- Twinkie: Drift King.
- Sean: Drift? What do you mean drift?
- [Cars drift in front of Sean]
- Twinkie: Still need a dictionary?
[Sean tries to drift]
- Guy from Han's Crew: My grandmother,she's blind in one eye and she can drift better than that!
[DK punches Han]
- DK: You think you can keep your side deals from me?!
- Han: C'mon! We ain't in the boy scouts! It's what we do!
- Neela: Takashi!
[DK points a gun at Han]
- DK: How about now, huh? Is this what we do?
[Girl from Han's crew attaches a USB to Neela's car]
- Girl from Han's crew: My computer says that you're not driving right!
- Neela: I don't need a computer to tell me how I drive!
[Girl from Han's crew gets the USB and shrugs]
- Guy from Han's crew: Then I guess we're done here!
[Dominic and Sean are about to race]
- Sean: You know this ain't a ten second race!
- Dom: I got nothing but time!