The Hand That Rocks the Cradle
|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- (punches out Peyton) She's Dr. Mott's widow!
- I got a message for you, Roth! LEAVE EMMA ALONE! Look at me - if you don't, I'm gonna rip your fucking head off!
- When your husband makes love to you, it's my face he sees! When your baby is hungry, it's my breast that feeds him. Look at you! When push comes to shove, you can't even breathe.
- The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
- You've got a Harvard education, make something up!
- Marty: (after seeing Peyton for the first time) Maybe we should have children!
- Peyton: My husband was my only family. He's the only one who really understood me... He took care of me. He was murdered.
- Claire: Murdered?
- Peyton: They never caught who did it. But I firmly believe, what goes around comes around.
- Peyton: Are you a retard?
- Solomon: No
- Peyton: Did you like looking at me? (slaps Solomon) Did you like looking at me? Don't fuck with me, retard. My version of the story will be better.
- Solomon: (Talking to himself about Peyton) I won't let you hurt them! I won't let you! They're my friends.
- Peyton answers the phone
- Peyton: Who is this?
- Marlene: Marlene Craven, you want me to spell it?
- Peyton: Marlene, is everything all right?
- Marlene: No! I need a doctor. Know of any Mrs. Mott?
- Peyton: Solomon be a good person a give me that baby!
- Solomon: No!
- ..is the hand that rules the world.
- Trust is her weapon. Innocence her opportunity. Revenge her only desire.
- Behind a beautiful face, beneath a dangerous smile, lies a revenge that can't be stopped.
- Get Rocked January 10th!
- Annabella Sciorra — Claire Bartel
- Rebecca DeMornay — Peyton Flanders/Mrs. Mott
- Matt McCoy — Michael Bartel
- Ernie Hudson — Solomon
- Julianne Moore — Marlene Craven