The Legend of Zorro
The Legend of Zorro is a 2005 sequel to 1998's The Mask of Zorro, both directed by Martin Campbell. Antonio Banderas and Catherine Zeta-Jones reprise their roles as the titular hero and his spouse, and Rufus Sewell stars as the villain. Sony Pictures released this action film.
- Zorro: (to Tornado) Over the hill! To the Governor's mansion! (Tornado doesn't answer) I said over the hill! To the Governor's mansion! (Tornado doesn't answer again) A la colina! A la casa del gobernador! (Tornado finally answers) We need to work on your Spanish!
- Zorro: Elena... My family is my life.
- Elena: When I said we were never meant to be together... I mean it.
- Zorro: Finally, we agree on something!
- Zorro: What are you doing in a bar?
- Joaquin: What are you doing in jail?
- Zorro: I asked you first!
- Elena: It's who we are.
- Armand: I don't know why they call it "wine-tasting". After two glasses, you can't taste anything.
- Zorro: [after making a "Z" mark on Armand] So the devil will know who sent you.
- Zorro: Why are you still wearing his necklace?
- Elena: I'm under cover! Besides, these are pearls. You never gave me pearls.
- Zorro: I thought you didn't care about things like that.
- Elena: I lied. Every woman loves pearls.
- Zorro: Well, now you have them, *princess*.
- Zorro: [drunk] Count Armand, with his fancy wine and his frufru accent. Nobody leaves my tequila worm dangling in the wind...