The Matrix: Path of Neo
- "I got the high score for Ninja Crisis."
- "I'd like the key, please."
- "Trinity, help!"
- "These walls...do they know who I am?"
- "So, you ready to get out of here?"
- "Is that the best you can do, Mr. Anderson?"
- "Can't do it without some help, Mr. Anderson?"
- "GOing for the crutch again, Mr. Anderson?"
- "Where are you going, Mr. Andrson? We're not done here."
- "You can't escape me, I'm everywhere."
- "Mr. Anderson, I know you're in there. I can... smell you."
- "This farce is over, Mr. Anderson."
- "Have you seen Mr. Anderson?"
- (After Neo asks what Trinity is doing in the Sword training simulation) "Exercise."
- (Pointing a gun at Agent Jones) "We don't have time for this."
- "You take the Blue Pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the Red Pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the Rabbit Hole goes."
- "Have you ever had a dream that you were so sure was real?"
- "Good, but you're faster than this. Focus, Neo."
- "Hmm, I was hoping to trap you all. No matter, I'll deal with you first."
- "Only human."
- "It's a closed system, Mr. Anderson. There's nowhere you can go where we can't follow."