The Return of Jafar
- Aladdin: Genie!
Jasmine: You came back!
Genie: OOH! AHHH! WATCH THE SUNBURN! A-ha! Kidding!
- Abis Mal, the Chief of the Thieves: [to himself] That stinkin' Aladdin. First chance I get, I'll slice him in half.
Thief: [to other thieves] That stinking Abis Mal. First chance we get, let's slice him in half.
- Abis Mal: Hey, get over here and wash up! It's bad enough having to look at you without to smell you.
Thief: Come. We do it now. No witnesses (draws his sword).
- Abis Mal: (he takes a pot out of the well and dumps some water on top of himself, and Jafar's lamp hits his head) Ow! What is this? So help me, I'll sue whoever runs this well! A lamp? (he picks it up) Well... (laughs) It might be worth a few shekels once it's cleaned up. (rubs it)
- Thief: It will be of little use to you Abis Mal, except to light your way in the valley of the dead.
- (the thieves pull out their swords ready strike Mal; red smoke suddenly erupts from the lamp)
- Thief: It is bewitched!
- (all the thieves except Abis Mal get on their horses and ride away in panic; Jafar's evil laugh is heard as he comes out)
- Jafar: I am free! Free to exact vengeance upon he who has imprisoned me!
- Jafar [to Abis Mal]: That was two wishes. Take your time with the third, or you will wish you had never been born!
- Iago: [smearing dirt all over himself] I'll just get Aladdin on my side with a little sympathy act. And I'll be back in the palace quicker than you can say "Easy Street." [Aladdin turns corner to find Iago panting for breath] Al... finally... got free... of... Jafar.
Aladdin: Iago! What are you doing here?
Iago: Where are you? Getting dark. Hold me... [Aladdin tries grabbing him] Hey, I meant gentle-like!
- Genie: [runs up to Jasmine with Abu to catch Sultan & Aladdin] Make room for the picnic boys!
- Jasmine: They already left, Genie.
- Genie: Without us?
- Abu: Without us?
- Genie: No problem! I'll catch up in a flash!
- Jasmine: Wait! Without me, too. Aladdin needs to spend some quiet time with father to patch things up.
- Genie: [to Abu] You know what this means, monkey boy? MORE FOOD FOR US!
- Genie: (catches Aladdin and Jasmine on tape) Rolling! Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories. (to Jasmine) Looking great, Jazz. (to Aladdin) More emotion, Al! Tilt your chin a bit.
- (Iago furiously flies up to the camera)
- Iago: What does he hafta do to make it clear to you lunkheads?! (pushes Genie out of the way) The show's OVER! They wanna be alone! Break it up!
[after defeating Jafar, everyone gathers around Iago, who appears as though injured and unconscious]
- Aladdin: But... I thought a Genie can't kill anybody.
- Iago: [coughs, as he awakens] You'll be surprised what you can live through. [coughs again]
- Aladdin: All, right!
- Jasmine: Oh, Iago!
- Genie: [laughs] HE'S ALIVE!!!!! [turns into a rocket and explodes]
- Abis Mal [at film's end]: Does this mean I don't get my third wish? [referring to the destruction of Jafar and the black lamp]
- Scott Weinger as Aladdin
- Linda Larkin as Jasmine
- Dan Castellaneta as Genie
- Frank Welker as Abu and Rajah
- Jason Alexander as Abis Mal
- Jeff Bennett as the thieves
- Jonathan Freeman as Jafar
- Gilbert Gottfried as Iago
- Jim Cummings as Razoul the Palace Head Guard