|This film article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- That's definitely not a rental.
- The name's Tong, James Tong.
- When I look at you, I have a wet dream.
- Never touch my tuxedo.
- Jimmy, I hate to say this. But don't take advice from women about women.
- Winton: Life's a bitch.
- Del: He didn't drown, if that makes life any less bitchy.
- Jimmy: You are very smart. Good speller.
- Cheryl: Thanks, I graduated top two-thirds of my sixth grade class.
[Del walks limp after being flipped incidentally by Jimmy.]
- Del: Get some rest and medication!
- Jimmy: What?
- Del: We'll be in communication!
[Del turns her car engine on, and drives away]
- Jimmy: But I don't have your phone number!