The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1
Edward Cullen 
- It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to, who accepts you for what you are. I've been waiting what seems like very long time, to get beyond what I am. With Bella... I feel like I can finally begin. So I'd like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. Let's start with forever.
- [To Bella] Last night was the best night of my existence.
- Because you've given me no choice! Bella, we're supposed to be partners, remember?! But you've decided this on your own. You've decided to leave me.
Bella Cullen 
- [Voice-over] Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.
- [To Edward] Why can't you see how perfectly happy I am- or was, 5 seconds ago? I mean, now I'm sort of pissed off, actually.
Jacob Black 
- [To Sam] Stop! It's over! If you kill her, you kill me!
- Esme: I'd like to thank Renee and Charlie for bringing such a wonderful person into the world. And into our lives. We will cherish and protect her forever.
- Aro (about Cullens): They have something I want.
Bella Swan: (on the phone to carlisle, talking about Edward). Can vampires go into shock?
- Bella Swan: Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age the child has grown and puts away childish things. Childhood in the kingdom where nobody dies
- [Jacob Black storms out of his house with Edward and Bella's wedding invitation. As he is running his dad Billy Black flys out in his wheel chair and starts to yell his name. Jacob transforms into a wolf, and then the movie takes us to Billy looking at the invitation then to Charlie and Renée looking at the invitation.]
- [Bella is walking in her wedding shoes and almost falls in them.]
- Alice Cullen: You just have to break them in.
- Bella Swan: I've been breaking them in. For three days. Can't I just go barefoot?
- Alice Cullen: NO! Absolutely not.
- Bella Swan: I just think it's a little much you know. The dress, the shoes, and all of this.
- Alice Cullen: No. It's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect.
- [Emmet, and Rosalie are carring huge tree stumps.]
- Emmet Cullen: Where do you want them boss?
- Alice Cullen: On either side of the isle.
- Rosalie Cullen: What Isle?
- Alice Cullen: Does no one have vision?
- [Bella looks up to see Edward looking kind of sad, and then Alice is back.]
- Alice Cullen: You go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order.
- Bella Swan: Ok.
- [Bella hugs Alice and skips away towards her truck.]
- Alice Cullen: What did I say about beauty sleep?
- Bella Swan: Sorry. Bad dream. Maybe, it was just wedding jitters.
- Rosalie Hale: Do you need some help? I can do a hair.
- Bella Swan: Really?
- Rosalie Hale: Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom.
- Bella Swan: Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality?
- Rosalie Hale: Essentially.
- Alice Cullen: Weddings! They bring everyone together!
- Renée: Oh my gosh, you're so beautiful, ow honey. Crap, my mascara.
- [Alice gives her tissue]
- Renée: Thanks. Charlie get in here.
- Charlie Swan: You're sure? I don't wanna... I know, I look hot.
- Renée: We thought you needed something blue.
- Charlie Swan: And something old. Aside your mother.
- Renée: Oh, thanks.
- Charlie Swan: It was grandma Swan's.
- Renée: But we added the sapphires.
- Bella Swan: It's beautiful, you guys. Wow, thank you so much.
- Renée: It's your first family heirloom. Pass on to your daughter. And her daughter.
- Bella Swan (wants to hug Renee): I love it.
- Alice Cullen (stops Bella): No smudging my masterpiece.
- Renée: Ow, she's right.
- Bella Swan: Thank you.
- Alice Cullen: Okay, time for the dress. Do you wanna see it?
- Renée: I wanna see it.
- Wedding vows
- Pastor: Ladies and gentlemen, we gather here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan
- Pastor: (to Edward): Please, repeat after me. I, Edward Cullen.
- Edward Cullen: I, Edward Cullen.
- Pastor: Take you, Bella Swan.
- Edward Cullen: Take you, Bella Swan.
- Pastor: To have and to hold.
- Edward Cullen: To have and to hold.
- Bella Swan: For better or for worse.
- Edward Cullen: For richer for poorer.
- Bella Swan: In sickness and in health.
- Edward Cullen: To love.
- Bella Swan: To cherish. As long as we both shall live.
- Edward Cullen: I do.
- Bella Swan: I do.
- Edward Cullen: I love you.
- Bella Swan: I love you.
- [Edward and Bella kiss]
- Emmet Cullen Is this on? I would like to propose a toast to my new sister. Bella.. I hope you have gotten enough sleep over the past eighteen years cause you won't be getting any for a while.
[Emmet Chuckles, makes Bella and Edward feel uncomfortable, and causes Charlie a slight moment of contained panic]
- (In the woods behind the Cullens' house)
- Bella Cullen: What's a wedding present doing out here.
- Edward Cullen: It's a little more private.
- Jacob Black: The best man didn't have time to get a tux.
- Bella Cullen: Jacob! Jacob!
- [Bella runs to Jacob]
- Bella Cullen: Hey!
- Jacob Black: Hey, Bella
- Bella Cullen: Hey.
- Edward Cullen: This is kind of you.
- Jacob Black: "Kind" is my middle name.
- Edward Cullen: I'll see if Rosalie wants to dance.
- [Edward leaves]
- Jacob Black: I'm sorry I'm late.
- Bella Cullen: Doesn't matter. Everything's perfect now.
- Jacob Black: Will you dance with me?
- [They starts to dance]
- Bella Cullen: Where have you been? We were gonna put your face on a milk carton.
- Jacob Black: Mostly northern Canada. I think. It's weird to be back on two legs again, in clothes. Gotten out of practice with the whole human thing.
- Bella Cullen: Are you okay? Being here?
- Jacob Black: Why? Afraid I will trash the party?
- [Jacob hears wolves in the woods]
- Jacob Black: You're not the only one. I'd think I'd be used to telling you goodbye by now. Come on, you're not supposed to be the one crying, Bella.
- Bella Cullen: everybody cries at weddings.
- Jacob Black: This is how I'm gonna remember you. Pink cheeks, two left feet. Heartbeat.
- Bella Cullen: 'Cause what? Soon I am going to be dead to you?
- Jacob Black: No. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to appreciate your last night as human.
- Bella Cullen: It's not my last night.
- Jacob Black: I- I thought you.
- Bella Cullen: Didn't really want to spend my honeymoon writhing in pain.
- Jacob Black: What's the point? It's not like you're gonna have real honeymoon with him, anyway.
- Bella Cullen: It's gonna be as real as everyone else's
- Jacob Black: That's a sick joke. You are joking. What? While you're still human? You can't be serious, Bella. Tell me you're not that stupid.
- Bella Cullen: I mean, it's none of your business.
- Jacob Black: No, you can't do this.
- Bella Cullen: Jake.
- Jacob Black: Listen to me, Bella.
- Bella Cullen: Jake, let me go!
- [Edward appears]
- Edward Cullen: Jake, calm down, all right.
- Jacob Black: Are you out of your mind!? You'll kill her!
- [They're entering the house]
- Bella Cullen: Is this totally necessary?
- Edward Cullen: I'm nothing if not traditional.[Sets Bella down in front of the big door] Do you want to take a look around?
- [in the bedroom]
- Edward Cullen: You tired? Do you want go for a swim?
- Bella Cullen: Yeah, that sounds great. I can use a few human minutes?
- Edward Cullen: Don't take too long, Mrs. Cullen.
- Bella Cullen: Okay...
- Edward Cullen: What is it?
- Bella Cullen: How many days has it been since the wedding?
- Edward Cullen: 14, what? You tell me what's going on?
- Bella Cullen: I'm- I'm late. My period's late. That's impossible. Can this happen? Wow...
|Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer|