- God has signed our Liberty and will not go back on his promise.
- Kolokotronis Memoirs, edited by Georgios Tertsetis
- Fire and Axe to those who submit!
- During a crucial phase of the Revolution, when Ibrahim Pasha invaded the Morea, in Kolokotronis Memoirs edited by Georgios Tertsetis
- According to my judgement, the French Revolution and the doings of Napoleon opened the eyes of the world. The nations knew nothing before and the people thought that kings were gods upon the earth and that they were bound to say that whatever they did as well done.
- *Kolokotronis Memoirs, edited by Georgios Tertsetis
- He was the God of War.
- About Napoleon I of France, in Kolokotronis Memoirs, edited by Georgios Tertsetis
- When we got our weapons we first said for faith and then for the nation.
- Kolokotronis Memoirs