- Why westerns get segregated into a genre in Hollywood, I don't know... It's just good entertainment.
- Interview with American Western Magazine (January 2001).
- Blow me a raspberry.
- I was planning to go into architecture. But when I arrived [to sign up for courses], architecture was filled up. Acting was right next to it. So I signed up for acting instead.
- Televised interview broadcast the day before Laguna Heat was shown on cable TV.[specific citation needed]
- All I see is people out there who are hungry for more.
- Talking about the public's desire to see more Western films, in interview with Taylor Fogarty of American Western Magazine/ReadTheWest.com (January 2003).