Tony Martin (comedian)
Tony Martin (born 10 June 1964) is a comedian and writer from Te Kuiti, New Zealand who has had a successful TV, radio, stand-up and film career in Australia.
- I blame that cow Mother Teresa
- Hamish and Andy (Radio Show)
- Because I "needed" them for school I had previously extorted a chemistry set, a soldering iron a magnifining glass, a tape recorder, a fountain pen, a Stanley knife, a compass, a torch, a set of oil paints, a speedometer for my bike, some sea monkeys, an Electra set, a halliwell's, a subscription to weapons and warfare and a ticket to the opening night of the Hamilton film festival. I'm sure if I'd claimed I needed one for biology she'd have hooked me up with a prostitute.
- a nest of occasionals (book)
- Dogs, now they're the real arse bandits!
- Get This - Radio Show 2006 Triple M Australia. (show discontinued)
- And here endeth the sizzle
- Get This - Radio Show 2007 Triple M Australia (show discontinued)