Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
(Redirected from Transformers Revenge of the Fallen)
- For other uses of "Transformers", see Transformers.
- Directed by Michael Bay. Written by Roberto Orci (screenplay), Alex Kurtzman (screenplay) and Ehren Kruger.
- We're gonna have 10 seconds of silence, I'm not gonna talk to you for 10 seconds...I'm not talking to you for 10 seconds, you have 3 seconds left...[uses his fingers to count 3 seconds] ... What were you gonna say?
- [To Megatron] Hold on, hold on, I know you're pissed, I know you're pissed, because I tried to kill you. I totally understand. If someone tried to kill me, I'd be unhappy too. I think that we have an opportunity here to start anew, and develop our relationship, and see where it leads us...ok?
- My ancestors have been here for centuries. My father was a wheel! The first wheel! And do you know what he transformed into? Nothing!! But he did it with honor! Dignity, damn it!
- [after being told the name of planet he is on] Earth? Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it Dirt. "Planet Dirt".
- What you're about to see is top-secret. Don't tell my mother.
- I've spent my whole adult life, combing the planet for aliens, and you're carrying one around in your purse like a little chihuahua.
- Let's not get episodic, okay, old timer? Beginning. Middle. End. Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell it.
- I am directly below (pauses, looks up) the enemy's scrotum.
- Guess it's up to me. One man, betrayed by the country he loves, now it's only hope...
- My god, they built the pyramid around the machine. They turn that machine on...no more sun. Not on my watch. [Starts climbing the pyramid] Not...on my watch!
- [Climbing the pyramid] Keep going...fifteen rounds of fighting, come on!
- Judy Witwicky: I have a bald spot. From a waffle iron! When you go, he goes! I cannot live with a psychotic alien in my garage!
- Ron Witwicky: Judy, ssh! National Security...look, if we stay quiet, they're gonna take care of everything. Just consider this the official start of our remodel...okay?
- Judy Witwicky: Fine, if the government's paying, I want a pool and a hot tub, and I'm gonna skinny-dip and you can't say shit about it!
- Megatron: Starscream, I'm home.
- Starscream: Lord Megatron, I was so relieved to hear of your resurrection.
- Megatron: You left me to die on that pathetic insect planet!
- Starscream: Only to help spawn our new army. The Fallen decries it. After all in your absense, someone has to take command.
- Megatron: [slams Starscream against the wall] So disappointing.
- Starscream: [choking] Hatchlings, hatchlings! Careful, fragile.
- Megatron: Even in death there is no command but mine.
- Megatron: My master, I failed you on Earth. The Allspark is destroyed and without it, our race will perish.
- The Fallen: Oh, you have much to learn, my disciple. The Cube was merely a vessel. Its power, its knowledge can never be destroyed. It can only...transform.
- Megatron: How is that possible...?
- The Fallen: It has been absorbed by the human child. The key to saving our race now lies within his mind.
- Megatron: Well, then, let me strip the very flesh from his body.
- The Fallen: And you will, my apprentice, in time. For a millenia I have dreamt of my return to that wretched planet, where I too was once betrayed by the Primes I called my brothers. Only a Prime can defeat me and now only one remains.
- Megatron: Optimus, he protects the boy.
- The Fallen: Then the boy will lead us to him and revenge will be ours.
- Megatron: Yes.
- Starscream: The boy will not escape us. We have him in our sights. But without more Energon the hatchlings will keep dying.
- Megatron: Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?
- Optimus Prime: You'll never stop at one. I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!
- Jetfire: What planet am I on?
- Sam Witwicky: Earth.
- Jetfire: "Earth?" Terrible name for a planet. Might as well call it "Dirt". "Planet Dirt." Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on? Who's winning?
- Sam Witwicky: The Decepticons.
- Jetfire: Well, I changed sides to the Autobots.
- Sam Witwicky: What do you mean changed sides?
- Jetfire: It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision. So much negativity... who wants to live a life full of hate.
- Sergeant Epps: I hope those F-16s have good aim.
- Major Lennox: Why?
- Sergeant Epps: I told them to hit the orange smoke.
- [Lennox looks over to a smoke canister that is pouring orange smoke into the sky almost directly next to them]
- Major Lennox: That smoke?
- Sergeant Epps: It wasn't one of my best tosses okay?
- Major Lennox: Alright...
- Both: [to Sam and Mikaela, who are crouching next to them] RUN!
About Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
- The dialog of the Autobots®, Decepticons® and Otherbots® is meaningless word flap.
- On every level this movie is as bankrupt as GM. [...] Transformers: The Revenge of The Fallen is beyond bad, it carves out its own category of godawfulness.
- This is blockbuster porn absent even the suggestion of care or concern for anything that might resemble "a point," save the obvious one to move more Hasbro action figures and animated-series DVD boxed sets.
- Robert Wilonsky, "Michael Bay Can't Live Up to Michael Bay in Transformers Part 2", The Village Voice, 23 June 2009
- Shia LaBeouf - Sam Witwicky
- Megan Fox - Mikaela Banes
- Josh Duhamel - Major William Lennox
- Tyrese Gibson - USAF Chief Master Sergeant Robert Epps
- Kevin Dunn - Ron Witwicky
- Julie White - Judy Witwicky
- John Turturro - Seymour "Reggie" Simmons
- Ramón Rodriguez - Leo Spitz
- Isabel Lucas - Alice
- John Benjamin Hickey - National Security Advisor Theodore Galloway
- Glenn Morshower - General Morshower
- Matthew Marsden - SASF Agent Graham
- Peter Cullen - Optimus Prime
- Hugo Weaving - Megatron
- Tony Todd - The Fallen
- Mark Ryan - Jetfire
- Frank Welker - Soundwave, Devastator, Reed Man
- Charlie Adler - Starscream
- Reno Wilson - Mudflap
- Tom Kenny - Skids, Wheelie
- Jess Harnell - Ironhide
- Robert Foxworth - Ratchet
- Calvin Wimmer - Demolishor
- Grey DeLisle - Arcee, Flareup,
- André Sogliuzzo - Sideswipe
- John Di Crosta - The Doctor