I'm not really anyone special, just a guy that drums, watches TV, games, and listens to too much Metal.
I've memorised the entire Monty Python: Holy Grail movie and am damn proud of it.
I'm a Christian and my favorite band is Metallica. A lot of people find this weird, but as Metallica said once, "SO FUCKING WHAT?!"
I've taken a lot of Metallica phrases from songs close to myself. My main motto is "Fuck it all and fucking no regrets!" It gets me pumped up.
Yeah sooner or later I'm gonna be in a band. I'm good at drums.
Favorite Lyric Phrases 
- "Fuck it all and fucking no regrets!" -Damage Inc. and St. Anger (Metallica)
- "Yesterday don't mean shit / What's over is over and nothing between / Yesterday don't mean sit / Because tomorrows a day you have to face." -Yesterday Don't Mean Shit (Pantera)
- "My life-style determines my death-style." -Frantic (Metallica)
- "Birth is pain
Life is pain
Death is pain
It's all the same."
- "Then it comes to me that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, was just a freight train coming your way." -No Leaf Clover (Metallica)
- "I'd kill myself for you. And I'd kill you for myself." -This Love (Pantera)
- "Yesterday's dreams are tomorrow's sighs." -The Morning: Another Morning (The Moody Blues)
- "The higher you are, the farther you fall / The longer the walk, the further you crawl." -The House That Jack Built (Metallica)
- "Damn it all down, damn it unbound, damn it all down to Hell again!" -Ain't My Bitch (Metallica)
- "And throughout the day, mankind played with gernades..." -Floods (Pantera)
- "Love is a four-letter word. It's never spoken here." -The Day That Never Comes (Metallica)
- "No life 'til leather, we're gonna kick some ass tonight!" -Hit the Lights (Metallica)
- "When a man lies, he murders some part of the world.
These are the pale deaths in which men miscall their lives.
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer.
Cannot the kingdom of salvation come and take me home?"
-To Live is to Die (Metallica)
- "Branded in pain, marked criminally insane / locked away and kept restrained / disapprobation, but what have I done? / I have yet only just begun to take your fucking lives!" -Criminally Insane (Slayer)
- "Would you look at me now? Can you tell I'm a man? With these scars on my wrists to prove I'll try again." -Suicidal Note Pt. 1 (Pantera)
- "Why don't presidents fight the war? Why do they always send the poor?" -B.Y.O.B. (System of a Down)
- ""SO FUCKING WHAT?!" -So What (Metallica)
- "Life is a waterfall / We're on in the river and one again after the fall." -Aerials (System of a Down)
- "Daddy's gone across the ocean / Leaving just a memory / A snapshot in the family album / Daddy what else did you leave for me?" -Another Brick in the Wall Pt. 1 (Pink Floyd)
- "Wash your back so you don't stab mine." -Sweet Amber (Metallica)