- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.
By the way, I noticed that you made quite a few edits to Friendship, including moving some unsourced quotes to the "Sourced" section without adding sources. Please note that simply identifying a quotee is not a source. What Wikiquote means by a source, just like Wikipedia, is a specific, dated citation from a publication (either print, web, or audiovisual) by a reliable source, that helps editors verify the accuracy of a quote. Please use this as your guide in editing such quotes. Thank you for your assistance. ~ Jeff Q (talk) 07:15, 22 September 2006 (UTC)