Hello, RAHA68, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Thank you for the kind welcome.I hope to be useful.
RAHA68 (talk) 06:58, 3 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Danorton. I noticed that you made a change to an article, Will Rogers, but the link you added doesn't work. It's been removed for now, but if you'd like to re-add it, please do so when the link is working again! If you think I made a mistake, you can leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. — Danorton (talk) 18:43, 20 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello,Thank you very much for your message.I fixed it. RAHA68 (talk) 13:39, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
Hello. The past practice was the following: unsourced quotes used to remain in main-article space, to then allow them to be researched and sourced. This is no longer current practice. Please provide accurate citations to published sources when you add a new quote. Do not expect other editors to find a source for a quote you added. The idea here is that when you add stuff, you add the source for that stuff. Unsourced quotes will be speedily removed. --Omnipaedista (talk) 10:08, 22 October 2013 (UTC)
I`m really sorry.I didn`t know it.I do apologize for leaving mess for others to clean.
Be sure. I will be more careful and won`t repeat it again.
RAHA68 (talk) 13:58, 22 October 2013 (UTC)