Hello, Warrior-Poet, and welcome to English Wikiquote.
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- See also What Wikiquote is not for common activities that Wikiquote does not support.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Please remember to use edit summaries when editing pages.
- When posting to a discussion, please sign with a date by writing four tildes (~~~~) and saving.
- Be bold.
Enjoy! Thanks for the addition of quotes on O Brother, Where Art Thou?. I have reformatted them to be consistent with the rest of the page. In addition, I have replaced your "cleaned up" version of "g***m" with "goddamn". Part of wikiquote's mission is to contain accurate quotations, and so it uses profanity when the source uses profanity. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 03:34, 11 July 2005 (UTC)