|Welcome to Will's talk page.|
|Please leave me messages on the English Wikipedia or Wikibooks or on Wikimedia Commons.|
|I may not visit this site for a long time, and it could be a really long time before I see any messages left for me here. Thank you.|
Welcome to Wikiquote. I placed this message here just to avoid making someone else have to welcome me. I'm an experienced wiki editor with over 4,000 edits across several Wikimedia Foundation sites. Instead of giving me a generic welcome message for typical new users, why not give me some pointers on what makes the English Wikiquote unique and different from the English Wikipedia, WikiBooks, and Commons—the three sites with which I am most familiar. Thanks! Have a great day. --Willscrlt (Talk)
- For a quick overview of what Wikiquote is, read Wikiquote:Wikiquote.
- To ask for help or to talk with another editor, visit our Village pump.
- To browse Wikiquote, take a look at our browsing start page.
- To sign with a date, write four tildes (~~~~) and save.
- Before creating new articles, consult our guide. You may practice how to edit a page at Sandbox.
- Be bold.