Valley Girl (film)
- No one is gonna tell me who I can score with! Now I want this chick, she wants me, so fuck it, we're goin' back.
- [to Julie after she dumps him] Well fuck you, for sure, like totally!
- Man, he's like tripendicular, ya know?
- Julie Richman: Do you think she really does all the stuff she says?
- Stacey: You know, I think she does. I mean, who could make up 'That stuff tastes like Clorox.'?
- Fred Bailey: So, you wanna dance?
- Girl: In another life!
- Fred Bailey: Yeah, I didn't either. I was just taking a poll.
- Julie Richman: Yeah, but Tommy can be such a dork, ya know? Like he's got the bod, but his brains are bad news.
- Suzi Brent: But he is bitchin'. You really are so lucky, Julie.
- Julie Richman: I know, but we've been going together so long now. Like I'm beginning to think I'm a piece of furniture or something, like an old chair!
- Loryn: Oh, bad news!
- Julie Richman: [glancing at Brad] I definitely need something new.
- Randy: Where do you work?
- Julie Richman: At my parents' store.
- Randy: What do they sell?
- Julie Richman: Health foods.
- Randy: That's cool.
- Julie Richman: Like, it's not cool at all! Like, it's all this stuff that tastes like nothing and it's supposed to be so good for you. Why couldn't they, like, open a Pizza Hut or something?
- Julie Richman: I'll start my diet tomorrow.
- Stacey: You better watch out, because Randy might like the Hollywood lean look.
- Suzi Brent: Yeah, but blimps don't get to go out with Tommy.
- Julie Richman: Who?
- Stacey: Tommy.
- Julie Richman: Who?
- Loryn, Stacey, and Suzi: [in unison] TOMMY!
- Julie Richman: Fuck him!
- Randy: [shouting over the noise just as the music ends] So, when can I see you again?
- Julie Richman: [embarassed] Gee, Randy... why don't you wait until the end of the evening to say these things?
- Randy: It's how I feel. It's what I want.
- Julie Richman: I'm here with you now.
- Julie Richman: [arguing about staying out all night] Why can't you just punish me like Stacey's parents?
- Sarah Richman: Bad karma, dear!
- Life in the Valley: Hair, clothes... and attitude.
- She's cool. He's hot. She's from the Valley. He's not.
- Nicolas Cage - Randy
- Deborah Foreman - Julie Richman
- Elizabeth Daily - Loryn
- Michael Bowen - Tommy
- Cameron Dye - Fred Bailey
- Heidi Holicker - Stacey
- Michelle Meyrink - Suzi Brent
- Lee Purcell - Beth Brent
- Richard Sanders - Driver's Ed Teacher
- Colleen Camp - Sarah Richman
- Frederic Forrest - Steve Richman