WWE Superstars of Wrestling
WWE Superstars of Wrestling was a wrestling program that aired between Syndication and USA Network from September 6 1986 to 2001.
September 6th 
- [The Flower Shop]
- Jimmy Hart: And now, here's your host of the Flower Shop, Adorable Adrian!
- (Adrian Adonis comes out with Bob Orton)
- Adonis: Ha ha ha ha. Welcome to the highest rated show in television today, the Flower Shop! But unfortunately, unfortunately, my guest, what the hell, Rowdy Roddy Piper. Pretty slow. He needs a weapon.
- Piper: (Piper coming out with a stick) You're looking very well today. I'd say about a 34B wouldn't you? Wait, wait, wait! I did not come here to cause trouble Pinky. No, I did not come here to insult you and tell you that you look like you need the home pregnancy test. I did not come here for that. No! No sir, I came here for a reason. I've got something for you. I have here statistics of the WWF ratings and if you gentlemen and you too Adrian wouldn't mind, I would love to read them for you. We have viewers watching us right now, seven million men, six--
- Adonis: The Flower Shop. Go on.
- Piper: Six million women--
- Adonis: Greatest show on Earth.
- Piper: 3.8 million teenagers, a total of over two hundred television stations.
- Adonis: The Flower Shop! The Flower Shop!
- Piper: Twenty million people a week watch this.
- Adonis: The Flower Shop! Come on, come on, say it!
- Piper: The first thirty five minutes of the program is watched by the total audience.
- Adonis: Come on, the Flower Shop! Come on! Come on!
- Piper: There is something about the Flower Shop, there is. It says right here that around the thirty-five minute mark comes the Flower Shop and it has been the number one rated for constipation in the world because everybody is in the bathroom! And not only that, I got this for you! (hands a telegram to Jimmy Hart)
- Adonis: Read that!
- Jimmy Hart: (reading) "The World Wrestling Federation television network please advise that the Flower Shop will not be presented next week in order that we may present a return of Piper's Pit"!!!
- [Adonis and Orton go berserk]