When Time Ran Out is a 1980 American disaster film about a eruption in a south Pacific island, risking the life of the people in a resort.
An all-star cast is one the run when Mother Nature blows her top! Taglines
- Directed by James Goldstone. Written by Carl Foreman, Stirling Silliphant. Produced by Irwin Allen.
Kay Kirby 
- I don't need the wine, yoou get me drunk!
Hank Anderson 
- It's bad down here but it's worse up there!
- I was down in the crater Duran!
- This thing's a powder keg!
Francis Fendly 
- Not that it matters, but what do you think?
- Rene Valdez: Thoses two, remind me of Rose and myself... a long time ago.
- Shelby Gilmore: I know what you mean.
- Nikki Spangler: What are they going?
- Bob Spangler: To get killed! Shelby went with them, Brian too, damn fools!
- An all-star cast is one the run when Mother Nature blows her top!
- Tale of Passion, Power, Mystery, Spun or Web of Mounting Danger.
- Caught in a game of power. Playing time: 24 hours. Prizes: Untold wealth. Rules: None.
External links